*SOLD*: Job Mono Ultra-High Speed Power Amps

bellavita

*SOLD*: Job Mono Ultra-High Speed Power Amps
« on: 29 Jun 2018, 07:21 pm »
Asking $1,050 obo.

An extremely clean pair of rare Job Mono Ultra-High Speed Power Amps. Made by Goldmund in Switzerland, these displaced the Job 225 I had a few years back.That wonderful Job circuit works and sounds great in this mono setup The amps are dead quiet in operation.As stated in the owners manual"it is absolutely normal that a slight sound is heard from the speakers when the amp is turned on or off ".I only got it at turn on.. There are no performance issues at all. The only blemishes are on the bottoms where they were on little rubber blocks and a few light scratches on the top.All in all very presentable.

Buyer responsible for shipping and paypal fees.

Check my all positive feedback at Audiogon,US Audio Mart user bellavita.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM or if you would like my phone # to have a chat re the amps.

ConUS sale only to verified Paypal address

Pickup/meet from zip 06096

Includes:

user manual and power cords

Will be very well packed for safe shipping

From the JOB website:http://www.jobsys.com/jobmodoc.htm

The JOB MONO Professional Ultra-High Speed Power Amplifier: Originally designed for professional use only, the JOB amplifier has been used in the best recording studios, in portable mobile playback control systems, and in calibration measurement laboratories. However, thanks to its unique set of performance and ease of use, the JOB amplifier is rapidly becoming an absolute must for the most demanding audiophiles around the world. Its unique speed, dynamics and transparency makes it a perfect server for the most delicate speakers in existence. Its 3 digit volume control on front panel makes it also a remarkable precision instrument for multi-channel installations and multi-room systems of ultimate quality. Very reasonable in price for its professional quality, but also extremely small in dimensions for its performance, the JOB mono amplifier receives its unique sonic quality from several very innovative design principles grouped in the now-famous "JOB Circuit". The components used in this circuit are of extremely high quality, most are military grade. The mechanical construction is typical of the notorious "Swiss Made" precision and strength.

Nominal power 80 W RMS (2 - 8 Ohms) - Maximum power : 150 W RMS (3 Ohms).
FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 1 dB, 6 Hz - 0.6 MHz. - +/- 3 dB, 3 Hz - 0.8 MHz.
These figures are valid for any level between 0 and nominal power.

« Last Edit: 8 Aug 2018, 04:33 pm by bellavita »

markn

Re: FS: Job Mono Block Ultra-High Speed Power Amps
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2018, 12:49 am »
PM sent

bellavita

« Reply #2 on: 7 Jul 2018, 12:32 pm »
Up with price change..

Cheers

bellavita

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jul 2018, 05:37 pm »
up up and....

bellavita

« Reply #4 on: 22 Jul 2018, 10:46 pm »
Up for these lovely sounding Job circuit monos....

Cheers

bellavita

Re: *SOLD*: Job Mono Ultra-High Speed Power Amps
« Reply #5 on: 8 Aug 2018, 04:33 pm »
SOLD!