LAOCAS tour of Manley Labs

drab

LAOCAS tour of Manley Labs
« on: 18 Sep 2009, 09:29 pm »
Thought I would forward this for those who don't know.  :thumb:

Mike

Dear Members and Friends,

Coming this Sunday: The Grand Tour of Manley Labs in Chino!!!!!

This IS the Event you have been waiting for! It just does not get better than this!!

Sunday, September 20th, 2-5pm: We'll tour Manley Labs with our own wonderful EveAnna Manley, President and CEO, as our exclusive guide! Plenty of room for everyone to enjoy. We'll have the entire factory and special system rooms to roam!!

It's a fabulous facility...tons to see! Unbelievable goodies! All made right there in house!! And we have a Raffle to die for!!

The amazing EveAnna Manley has announced an incredible raffle of a pair of gorgeous MANLEY RETRO 100 Mono-Block AMPLIFIERS manleylabs.com/retro for a very lucky raffle winner to take home on the spot!!

New in the box. Thank you!!!!!!EveAnna!!!!!!

Just received from Chip Winston, CEO of Cable Research Labs: The CRL Copper Phono Cable and interconnects, $895!! Thank you Chip and CRL!! The wonderful cable will be in the raffle along with the goodies from Manley!! WOW! A Wonderful Second prize!!

Just received: 6 rare LPs...ALL Direct to Disk!!! and an original Willie Nelson Stardust LP in mint condition, too!! All 7 will be in the raffle! 

Just received: THe Abbado Beethovan Symphony Cycle on CD...recorded in 2000...for a lucky winner! Wonderful!

Great lunch! Beer! Superb and fun Raffle! Everybody will have a super time. Not to be missed! Room for all! Special guests Elliott Midwood and Kevin Deal will be there too! What a party!
Manley Laboratories, Inc.
13880 Magnolia Ave. Chino, CA.
1-909-627-4256
manleylabs.com
2-5pm Please try to be on time.

THIS SUNDAY! Visitors, members, and guests are welcome! EveAnna is our 2009 Founder's Award Winner. Please congratulate her in person!!

Great listening to all,

Bob Levi

President

Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society

America's Premier Audio Society 714-281-5850 www.laocas.com

P.S. October: The amazing Weinhart Design in Bel Air Presents Exploring What's Possible on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2-5pm. Hear the hot, fantastic Magico V5's powered by two! reference E.A.R. 890 Tube Amplifiers and controlled by the state of the art E.A.R. 912 Professional Control Preamplifier and phono stage! Sources include the 800 lb. Clearaudio Statement Turntable and Arm, the fantastic Meridian 808 Mk.2 Digital Player, and the new P.S. Audio DAC and Transport, and of course, the superb EAR Acute Tube CD Player!!! Bring your favorite LPs and CDs to hear on this world renowned system. Special guests include Dan Meinwald, USA E.A.R. Importer and Lifetime Member of our Society, with others [Bryston] to be confirmed. Huge Raffle planned and wonderful lunch served. This just may be the most outstanding system you will hear in all of 2009! Please save the date! Extra free parking, too.

drab

Re: LAOCAS tour of Manley Labs
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2009, 02:37 am »
Had a wonderful time today at Manley Labs. It was great to meet EveAnna and tour the facility.
I don't know what the official turnout was but there was easily over one hundred people
there today.

EveAnna and the team at Manley were terrific hosts. They even had to make an extra
beer run when they realized more people than expected were showing up. They have a
great facility and beautiful products, although I wish we could have listened to some of them. :D
Everyone recieved some nice swag as well, hats, stickers, coolie cups and such. Thank you EveAnne!!

Only negative today is that I didn't win the Retro 100 Monoblocks.  :drool: I had a spot reserved
for them and everything.  :thumb:

Oh, and Ken Kreisel made a cameo as well!

Mike

richidoo

Re: LAOCAS tour of Manley Labs
« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2009, 03:10 pm »
I bet that was fun. As a faithful Manley owner I would have loved to attend.
Thanks for the report.
Rich