Anyone willing to allow me to hear their Max Hemps (with/without Alnicos)?

rockadanny

Although the single driver intrigues me (as well as lower power), I am not yet hooked.
I've only heard one other single driver (Horn Shoppes), and while I experienced the magic of this single driver I must hear other implementations before I can decide which I prefer, if any. It seems Max Hemps are another top contender so I'd love to hear them. But I don't have the dough to fly to a show, nor the grip to pay for a round trip ship (plus $80 re box fee), so I'm searching for a kind soul willing to show off their rig. My taste in music: jazz, blues, acoustic, vocals, chamber, rock, with some country, bluegrass, opera, and classical as well. I want my speakers to seduce me with Anita O'Day, raise my spirit with Pharaoh Sanders, and rock my socks off with Robin Trower.
Anyone with 2 hrs. of 30115 (Atlanta area) willing to allow me to hear their Max Hemps?
I will be in 48092 (Detroit area) on 7/31 (Thursday) and 8/1 (Friday) and might be able to get away a bit if someone is located there?

Thanks.

JDK1

I sent a PM to you...I'm probably within 5 miles of you at area code 30115. I have Omega XRS bolstered with the DeepHemp Cubes (power by RWA 30.2, Shindo pre-amp). Although not the Max Hemps (and not broken in yet), it might be advantageous to hear...
Thanks,
Jonathan

rockadanny

Thanks JDK1!

Anyone with Maxs in Flint, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Toledo, Chattanooga, Rome, Gainseville?, Athens, ATL?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Anyone?

vizion

Any Max Hemps in Orange County I could possibly audition ? Thanks in advance.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
I'm 30 minutes from Flint, with AlNiCo single driver speakers:

http://www.geocities.com/rbrines1/Pages/FTA-2000/Main.html

You're welcomed to stop by.