***SOLD***FS: Jelco 750E 10 inch tonearm + Denon DL-103R (w/ SS Re-tip) $475

sunnydaze

I bought this arm about 4 yrs ago from the original owner to use as a 2nd arm on my Scheu table.  I gave it some light use but it has mainly sat on the shelf.  I've decided to abandon the project and put the funds elsewhere.   

This is an easy arm to get the best from, simple to set up and beautifully built.  Jelco tonearm is made by Ichikawa Jewel Co. of Japan which was established in 1920.  They make seriously good arms, you don't need to rewire them, or change anything.  They are great out of the box.  Ichikawa have made arms for most manufacturers in the past.  They made the famous Sumiko MMT.  These are some of the companies that marketed Jelco arms under their own names:  Koetsu, Sumiko, Audio quest, Linn, Oracle, Ariston, Roksan, Revolver, Mission and Graham.  Jelco make their own jewelled bearings, they are in complete control of quality.

The internet is chock full of glowing reviews on this arm, with the consensus that it's a huge buck-bang performer.  Apart from the usual set screw markings on the pillar, the condition is excellent and it performs exactly as it should.

It came to me with a full vial of pivot dampening fluid, but I didn't use any so it is still full.  Refer to the pics as they show everything that is included:

arm
mounting collar w/ bolts
HS-25 headshell (w/ adjustable azimuth)
dampening fluid
all hex keys
original box and paperwork

Note:   there is no tonearm cable so you will need to supply your own.

Excellent condition Denon 103R cartridge is not included, but if you want it we can work out a nice combo price.
The pairing is well known to be an especially synergistic one.

Asking $475 for the arm.  At my price I will pay USPS Priority Insured shipping to CONUSA.  If PP friends / family not used please add 3%.

Discount offered for pickup, zip 11561.

Thanks for looking.

~ John

PS:   I will post a separate ad for the cartridge later today.

« Last Edit: 3 Sep 2019, 09:42 pm by sunnydaze »

sunnydaze

« Last Edit: 22 Jul 2019, 11:57 pm by sunnydaze »

sunnydaze

The combo is now setup on my Scheu Pemiere Mk2 table, serious local buyers are welcome to audition.

sunnydaze

The Denon 103R is sold.

sunnydaze

sunnydaze

Two carts currently set up on this arm, come and hear it, can make pkg deal.

Shelter 501 mk2 (stock)
Shelter 501 mk2 (SS retip)

sunnydaze

Arm is sold.  Shelter 501 is sold.