SOLD - norh 7 Thai drum speakers

barryso

SOLD - norh 7 Thai drum speakers
« on: 30 Jul 2022, 06:14 pm »
These are a pair of the original wood norh 7's, the one's that put norh on the map. They still work perfectly and sound great.  They are for sale because some of the excess speaker inventory in the house has to go.

One cabinet has a flaw, a gap that brings the rating of the speakers to 6/10. If not for the flaw they would easily rate 8 or 9. It has been photographed to make the flaw very obvious to avoid anyone being upset after purchase. The flaw isn't so stark in real life.

The defect does not extend through to the inside of the cabinet and should be an easy fix for someone who works with wood with a bit of wood filler. I'd rather sell it as is than to be accused of trying to hide or cover up the issue.

Aside from that flaw they are in great condition. They have been in a non-smoking house and I'm the original owner. They have been treated well and sound as good as they did when new.

According to their website the price for a new pair is $1499 although I don't know if they are actually shipping this model any more. These are nicely priced at $600 (stands not included). If interested make an offer.

NJ/DE/PA for a local sale but have the original shipping containers for shipping. Buyer pays shipping and payment fees. Continental US only.

Let me know if they tickle your fancy.

« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2022, 11:08 pm by barryso »

Holygeezer

Re: norh 7 Thai drum speakers
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jul 2022, 05:17 pm »
Beautiful looking speakers. And the defect you mention looks a lot more like natural patina. In some circles that would add to the value. ;-)

barryso

« Reply #2 on: 1 Aug 2022, 07:55 pm »
They are really pretty speakers.  It's part of the reason they weren't put up for sale for so long.

barryso

« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2022, 11:08 pm »
The norh 7's have sold to a forum member.  Thanks!