AV-3s for sale cheap

george king

AV-3s for sale cheap
« on: 1 Jun 2006, 12:05 pm »
To all,

I have a pair of unfinished AV-3 speakers that I am selling for $300, or best offer.

I live in SW Fort Worth, and would prefer a local buyer, but I will consider other offers if you wish to pay shipping.

You can either reply here or email me at georgeking2098@sbcglobal.net

Blaine_M

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jun 2006, 12:49 pm »
What's the story, why are you selling them before they are done?  I love mine.

Cacophonix

Re: AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jun 2006, 01:46 pm »
Quote from: george king
To all,

I have a pair of unfinished AV-3 speakers that I am selling for $300, or best offer.

I live in SW Fort Worth, and would prefer a local buyer, but I will consider other offers if you wish to pay shipping.

You can either reply here or email me at georgeking2098@sbcglobal.net

I'm in dallas ... can u give us some more details abt the "unfinished" nature of the speakers? How much more work is needed to get them to play?

george king

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #3 on: 1 Jun 2006, 02:09 pm »
These speakers are completely functional and I have been using them for over a year.  They are unfinished in the sense that the cabinets are just MDF.  No paint, or veneer or anything.  However, they are great speakers.

They sound great, and I love them.  However, I am moving to Hawaii and they will be too much speaker for where we will be living.

Cacophonix

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #4 on: 1 Jun 2006, 02:21 pm »
These speakers are completely functional and I have been using them for over a year.  They are unfinished in the sense that the cabinets are just MDF.  No paint, or veneer or anything.  However, they are great speakers.

They sound great, and I love them.  However, I am moving to Hawaii and they will be too much speaker for where we will be living.

Cool ... i'll take them then. I've sent u a PM .. please respond with your number, and i can come by this weekend.

george king

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #5 on: 1 Jun 2006, 02:47 pm »
Deal Pending.  If the deal doesnt go through, then I will repost.

george king

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #6 on: 5 Jun 2006, 12:08 am »
The speakers have been sold.

Cacophonix

AV-3s for sale cheap
« Reply #7 on: 5 Jun 2006, 01:40 am »
The speakers have been sold.

Thanks, George!  8) Wonderful speakers!
Now if only i can lay my hands on av/1 rears and a/v 3s center speakers ... my HT will be complete! Anyone wanting to move up to the line arrays and wanting to sell their A/V-1 and A/V 3s , please contact me!  :D