I'm back !!!!!!!!! 5 Weeks trip

klaus@odyssey

I'm back !!!!!!!!! 5 Weeks trip
« on: 11 Jul 2023, 11:10 pm »
OK,  I'm back  home and will be back to normal tomorrow......

As some of you know,  Irina and I took Kaiser and rented a 24 ' MB Airstream class B  RV in New Mexico and drove to the Seattle show....but we also added a month of vacation and it was an epic and interesting  trip in a superb  RV.  While the show itself was just so-so,  the trip was anything but ...

Just for the driving...4 weeks,  16 states total  and 8700 miles.  Oh yes,  and Ira took over 5000 pics  !!!!!!!!!

And a HUGE  shoutout to the PNW  !!!!!!!

Back to work..........

qdrone

Re: I'm back !!!!!!!!! 5 Weeks trip
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2023, 12:11 am »
Everybody deserves a little down time Klaus. Our country is a grand spectacle ain't she. Welcome back... Carry on.

MttBsh

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jul 2023, 06:27 pm »
I just returned from a week in Austin, TX and while I really like the city, it’s clean and full of that Texas hospitality, it’s just too bloody hot down there :duh: ! It’s good to be back in the NW (Seattle) where it is clear and sunny but in the 70s/80s and the water, forests and mountains make it a lot more scenic. However, you need to endure the long grey, wet winters (the price to pay for it being so green around here)

Yog Sothoth

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jul 2023, 11:42 pm »
Good for you, Klaus!  Welcome back!

Loki57

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2023, 12:36 am »
That  trip sounds like a lot of work.

f1fan27

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jul 2023, 05:27 am »
I’m glad the three of you were able to take time off together. Welcome back.

GentleBender

« Reply #6 on: 13 Jul 2023, 08:30 am »
Everyone needs a chance to get away and spend time with loved ones. You guys have been through quite a bit recently and deserve to take a much needed rest. I bet Kaiser had a blast.

tparm

« Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2023, 07:25 pm »
Super awesome! Glad y’all enjoyed the trip and are back safely. Looking forward to catching up.

Illaheman

« Reply #8 on: 16 Jul 2023, 02:51 am »
Klaus,
You should have stopped by in Oregon! How about our PNW June weather combination of low humidity, nice temperature and few bugs ?
Best
Jim Bauer

uncola

« Reply #9 on: 16 Jul 2023, 10:14 am »
Glad you had a good trip!  I love the PNW.  My friend went to PAF and said your Santana demo was incredible