Question(s) for Herr Bunge

Ed_Zachary

Question(s) for Herr Bunge
« on: 27 Jun 2023, 03:04 pm »
1. I know it has been common practice from several years back to plug amplifiers directly into "the wall" (regular house AC outlets). Has anything in the way of new technology come along in terms of voltage regulation/surge protection/electron discipline that has caused a change of course in the accepted practice of connecting directly to wall outlets?

B) Do you happen to have a HT-3 sitting around, gathering dust, unwanted and unloved? If so, consider it sold.

III - I was going to ask about certain persons health, but in retrospect that seems somewhat intrusive so I'll just go with Beste Grüße und gute Besserung.

Ed_Zachary

Re: Question(s) for Herr Bunge
« Reply #1 on: 21 Dec 2023, 03:33 am »
And so, in the fullness of time and the miracle that is the 3 to 4 AM phone call (and yes, we did talk at 4 AM), a very large, very heavy box arrived at my domicile this evening. Heavy? I should have called the Marines for help (my nephew is a Marine, and they can and do come in awfully handy as their schedule permits).

How many instruction manuals have this as the first page?

Oh my, what does that say?

Why, this must be an HT-3.

And so we have what appears to be a somewhat rare bird in the Odyssey Aviary of Sonic Delights. Klaus told me he is not particularly wild about building out HT-3s (I would guess due to sheer massive weight and shipping costs) but this we all know: Klaus will do his dead level best to accommodate his customers, even if they are dyed-in-the-wool multichannel oddballs such as myself.

Thank you Herr Bunge, as always it is a pleasure doing business with you.