miniDSP DIRAC live

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
miniDSP DIRAC live
« on: 17 Jul 2021, 03:46 am »
Anyone here running miniDSP DIRAC live?  A customer is having issues getting it to work after changing amps.  Not sure if some settings were changed as well, or if communication with the miniDSP is working.

I used DIRAC back in 2016 but didn’t set it up from scratch.  It was driving a DAC DAC 1 HS (didn’t use the analog outputs of the miniDSP) which was driving Desktop Maraschinos for the RMAF show.  The input was coax SPDIF from an Oppo player and coax SPDIF in/out of the miniDSP.

I don't know or remember enough to help, but if someone out there can lend a hand....

Thanks.

-Tommy O

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Re: miniDSP DIRAC live
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2021, 06:00 am »
Anyone here running miniDSP DIRAC live?  A customer is having issues getting it to work after changing amps.  Not sure if some settings were changed as well, or if communication with the miniDSP is working.

I used DIRAC back in 2016 but didn’t set it up from scratch.  It was driving a DAC DAC 1 HS (didn’t use the analog outputs of the miniDSP) which was driving Desktop Maraschinos for the RMAF show.  The input was coax SPDIF from an Oppo player and coax SPDIF in/out of the miniDSP.

I don't know or remember enough to help, but if someone out there can lend a hand....

Thanks.

-Tommy O

....We also drove the miniDSP with the Cherry USB (driven by a laptop) for some demos.