Another new product sneak peek.

Pez

Another new product sneak peek.
« on: 8 Dec 2020, 05:55 pm »
Just out of beta and already into the hands of the AC review crew. That's gotta be a new record.  :wink:

Promee

Re: Another new product sneak peek.
« Reply #1 on: 8 Dec 2020, 06:18 pm »
Simply gorgeous! Looking forward to the reviews!

WGH

« Reply #2 on: 8 Dec 2020, 06:38 pm »
I got them, they really shimmer. I'll be comparing them to the Breathe S cables and Silver shielded Quiescence S.
A friend just picked up a used pair of Nola Metro Grand Reference ($25,000 new). I want to do a quick demo on his all tube system this weekend .
I'm planning to get a wide range of opinions.

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2020, 06:42 pm »
I got them, they really shimmer. I'll be comparing them to the Breathe S cables and Silver shielded Quiescence S.
A friend just picked up a used pair of Nola Metro Grand Reference ($25,000 new). I want to do a quick demo on his all tube system this weekend .
I'm planning to get a wide range of opinions.

That ought to be interesting! They are well broken in so it shouldn't take more than a few hours to let them settle in the system or run them a bit on the cooker.  :thumb:

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2021, 07:44 pm »
As far as new products go Jason, are you considering building a usb cable with your designs? Or have you and I just haven’t seen it.

Pez

« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2021, 10:32 pm »
I would say yes to both. :lol: digital is the next area I will be focusing on. Stay tuned  :popcorn: