Official Headcount Thread for 8/27 Jam

arthurs

« on: 7 Aug 2005, 01:12 am »
Sorry everyone, I've been swamped all week.  The Jam will be at my house on 8/27 from 1PM until we're done.  Location is South Arlington on I-20 at Collins, which is just West of 360 on I-20 for a point of reference.  Post here if you're in and send me an e-mail so I can start a mailing list for specific directions.

List of equipment will be posted tomorrow, but it looks like it's going  to be a busy day, we have a bunch!  We'll have two rooms going and the back patio for relaxing.

I'll have burgers, brats and other items to eat, but we'll have to pitch in on the grilling and serving, my wife will probably vacate for the day.  Drinks other than soft drinks are on your own.  We also need someone with a good digital camera to bring it for pics.  I have one, but it's average at best.  

Post if you're in so we can get an official headcount.  Thanks!

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
« Reply #1 on: 7 Aug 2005, 01:30 am »
count me in.
make a list of other things that we can bring.
i can come early to help out.

marvin

kyyuan

« Reply #2 on: 7 Aug 2005, 05:02 am »
I'm in.

Ken

brj

Re: Official Headcount Thread for 8/27 Jam
« Reply #3 on: 7 Aug 2005, 05:33 am »
Count me in!

Quote from: arthurs
I'll have burgers, brats and other items to eat, but we'll have to pitch in on the grilling and serving,

Ahhhhh.... a man after my own Milwaukee heart.... err... stomach! :)

my wife will probably vacate for the day.

Uh oh!  Did we scare her off already? :o

I can't help out with the digital camera, but I can lug along a BPT 3.5 Signature if you want to make use of extra power conditioning anywhere.  I can also show up a bit early if you'd like some extra setup help.  Let me know!

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: 7 Aug 2005, 05:37 am »
I actually have an extra Panamax5300, but you're welcome to bring the BPT for a look see.  Help is always welcome.

cryoparts

I'm in
« Reply #5 on: 7 Aug 2005, 04:18 pm »
I'll be there, with bells on!  Well, Blue Circles, cables and Nuforce's anyway...

Regards,

Lee

PhilNYC

« Reply #6 on: 9 Aug 2005, 03:25 pm »
arthurs,

I'm sending the Focus speakers to my customer who has agreed to come to your Jam to deliver them.  So one more for the head count!

arthurs

« Reply #7 on: 22 Aug 2005, 03:38 pm »
Bump to make sure we're not missing anyone....

gld

• Industry Participant
    • http://doddaudio@live.net
« Reply #8 on: 26 Aug 2005, 01:54 pm »
Hello everyone. I'm in
Please give me directions to the jam. I will be bringing a pair of   120 mono's, a pair of GR Criterion's and some cloned Focus speakers. Email me the directions please. Email is gldodd@comcast.net. Thanks
gary :D

cryoparts

Confirmation--BC, NuForce, Resolution, Locus, Etc...
« Reply #9 on: 26 Aug 2005, 06:52 pm »
Just to confirm, I am bringing:

From Phil at Sonic Spirits the Blue Circle integrated and the Opus 21.  I've had these for about a week and have had a chance to do some listening the past couple of days.  You guys are in for a treat!

From Jason at NuForce the Ref 9's that just arrived today.  BTW, he was nice/cool enough to overnight them!  That had to hurt!

From me--assorted cables.

Will someone send me directions to Arthurs house, please.  I'll get there a little early so we can set everything up.

Any ideas who is taking the Opus 21 and BC after the meeting?  Or, I can keep them safe until they need to be shipped back.

I don't know if Jason is able to loan the Ref 9's to someone else yet, I'll contact him today.

Regards,

Lee

Edited for clarity.

arthurs

« Reply #10 on: 26 Aug 2005, 06:57 pm »
Lee, you have a PM, give me a shout if you need anything else.  Your list of gear is what I thought it was going to be.  Thanks much to Phil!

PhilNYC

« Reply #11 on: 27 Aug 2005, 02:32 pm »
Thanks much to Phil!

Am happy to do it!  Glad it has sparked you guys to getting some Jams going!  Hope you enjoy the gear...

:thumb: