Taking orders for Custom Mini Stands

SP Cabmaker

Taking orders for Custom Mini Stands
« on: 21 Apr 2008, 08:37 pm »

Ok, sorry it took awhile for the updated on the custom stands.  I just got a hold of my hardwood vendor about the status of my order.  It should be ready in two days.  So here it is!!!

Custom Mini Stand (~29.5in. Tall, with rubber feet and a set of heavy duty points) MSRP $499.99/pair, $599.99/pair with copper SP Tech Logo plate. The stands are available in walnut, cherry, oak, and maple.  This is already a real bargain, when I’ve seen other hardwood stands that sell for $399 each!! :duh: Ouch…..but look at this!!!!!!

SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER… ON AC ONLY!!! 20% OFF MINI STANDS UNTIL MAY 31  aa

Since you guys on AC have been so patient with all the growing pains and other mishaps we at SP Tech have endured, I am going to give you guys a 20% price break on this first batch of stands!!!   This will only be given on the stands I produce from this first batch of hardwood I have coming in.  That means there is only a limited amount of stands in any given wood species that will be available at this price.  It will be on a first come first serve basis. :wink:  The sale will last from now until May 31, 2008 or until this first batch of hardwood is gone, whichever comes first.  That means the stands will only be $399.99/pair and $479.99/pair with logo!!!!

For those of you who have Continuum AD’s, the stands are also available in ~20in. height, with a larger top to fit the Continuum.

If you want a custom stand, designed and built to suit your specific needs, I am willing to do that also.  Send me an e-mail so we can discuss it.  If you have contacted me about a custom order and I have not responded, please send it again, I had a problem with my spam filter and my not have received it.

Thanks,
Tim

Goosepond

• Virna!
Re: Taking orders for Custom Mini Stands
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2008, 09:31 pm »
Tim,

I just emailed you with my order.

Thanks,

Gene

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2008, 10:57 pm »
Email sent.

Carl V

« Reply #3 on: 1 May 2008, 01:17 am »
Tim,

I just sent you a PM with an order for a Walnut stand
for the Continuum's.

Thanks....they look quite nice.

Carl

konut

« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2008, 10:56 pm »
I've sent 2 emails amd 1 pm and havn't heard anything. Is everything ok? Is it my breath?

SP Cabmaker

« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2008, 04:35 pm »
Sorry everyone :bawl:, I have been dealing with major computer problems and not been able to do much of anything. :duh:  However, things are looking up.  If I haven't answered your email, please send your order again, it probably got toasted along with my hard drive :banghead: As for you guys with the Ipe stands, I hope to find a local supplier this week so I can give you a quote on the cost.  Once again I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to those that inquired about the stands.  This computer fiasco has had me fried :scratch:

Tim

konut

« Reply #6 on: 13 May 2008, 10:23 pm »
Then it wasn't my breath.  :green:

Carl V

« Reply #7 on: 3 Jun 2008, 01:54 am »
Sorry everyone :bawl:, I have been dealing with major computer problems and not been able to do much of anything. :duh:  However, things are looking up.  If I haven't answered your email, please send your order again, it probably got toasted along with my hard drive :banghead: As for you guys with the Ipe stands, I hope to find a local supplier this week so I can give you a quote on the cost.  Once again I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to those that inquired about the stands.  This computer fiasco has had me fried :scratch:

Tim

Hello & how is it going with speakers, Stands &/or computers?

Carl V

« Reply #8 on: 28 Jun 2008, 01:47 am »

Tim

Hello & how is it going with speakers, Stands &/or computers?

Bueller, Bueller......bueller

seriously, are the stands still available?

SP Cabmaker

« Reply #9 on: 28 Jun 2008, 09:56 pm »
Yes Carl,

The stands are still available, however those that want stands in anything other than the hardwoods I have in stock (walnut, maple and oak) may have to wait because buying another species  in such a small amount is a pain and expensive.  Vendors don't want to deal in such small amounts so you pay a premium as well as have to wait for the order :evil:. Also, those that want the SP Tech logo on the stand will have to wait a bit because as it goes there was a problem with the CNC programing to machine the logos.  I should have it solved soon.  Sorry for being out of touch but such is the sacrifices for family.  So, stands are still available and I should have some ready to ship soon.

Carl V

« Reply #10 on: 28 Jun 2008, 11:14 pm »
Great

AS I stated I'm in for the Walnut stand-no logo.

I usually have 24-28" stands.  This allows my ear to be
level with the tweeter...about 41" off the floor.

Thanks once again.