3 x 8 Servo H Frame build - Finished, Playing and Impressions

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
Re: 3 x 8 Servo H Frame build - Finished, Playing and Impressions
« Reply #40 on: 31 May 2015, 10:20 pm »
The million dollar question, have the Super 7's been released to the diy community??   :scratch:

And they won't. The closest you are going to get is the Wedgies with dual 12" servo subs under them. But not to despair, that is very good indeed.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #41 on: 31 May 2015, 10:21 pm »
Sweet! Very nice indeed. A nice thing about the Wedgies is that I can be happy for you but not envious  :green:  Keep enjoying, it just gets better as those platinum caps break in. I have them in both my N3's and Wedgies.

Thanks!  And I think you are right, the Wedgies are probably damn close for a lot less money, and in reality the Wedgies would probably be a better fit for the size of my room.  But I just missed having planar magnetic mids, ever since I sold my VMPS RM40's I've wanted that sound back but in a speaker that was easier to integrate into a normal room.  And now I have it :)

Captainhemo

Gorgeous tyson, love the colors   :thumb:

jay

Guy 13

Really nice looking speakers and I like the color not something you see everyday.
Thanks Tyson for sharing.

Guy 13

mirekti

« Reply #44 on: 21 Mar 2016, 02:18 am »

Related to the OB speakers not pressuring the room. Does this mean the H-Frame is more neighbor friendly? And if so how much?
...I mean low frequency easily goes thought the walls. Can someone try to explain it in few words, please?