FS: Paradisea+ usb tube dac with NOS tubes 9/10 (about 100 hours)

nicksgem10s

Hello,

I have had a change of heart and decided to sell this Paradisea+ tube dac I just picked up.  This is the new version with the upgraded parts from MHDT.  It also has a USB input which is incredibly convenient. 

It sounds great with the stock tube and the NOS tubes took its performance up a couple notches.  You would not be able to tell it from new.

I am going to offer the Paradisea+ along with the following NOS tubes for $700 delivered to AC members with positive feedback on Audiogon/ebay/headfi.

GE 5 star
WE 396
Bendix 2c51

This is a good way to save about $75 and know that the unit is already here in the US and has a few hours on it.  I will double box and package everything very safely.

Thanks,

Nick

nicksgem10s

$680 delivered to AC member

This unit sounds excellent and has less than 100 hours.

Thanks,

Nick

kbuzz3

Just curious...why are you selling. I find this to be a top notch unit for the price?

nicksgem10s

I just put an ad on Audiogon because I need to sell this but I was kind of surprised that no one on AC took me up on the offer first.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlconv&1186590083

I agree it sounds excellent and when you consider the price it is truly a no brainer.  I have another digital source that I love and I have been really missing listening to vinyl.  I am going back to the dark side and picked up a turntable and need to sell this to finance the purchase.

$680 delivered to AC member with positive feedback somewhere

Papajin

It's possible the feedback requirement might be hurtin ya.  For instance I've purchased a few things from AC members, but that doesn't get me positive feedback anyplace. :)

If you're using paypal for the transaction, I don't really see the need for that requirement IMHO.  As you'll get the cash before you ship, and it's you with the merchandise, so it's not like they can stiff you on the goods.

Just a thought!

nicksgem10s

$670 delivered via Fed Ex Ground 

I will cover the paypal fees if you choose that payment method.

These are the premium NOS tubes you want for tube rolling the Paradisea+  that are included in the sale.

This will save you from shopping for them and allow you to customize the sound in your system.   :thumb:

gooberdude

this guy don't need no stinking feedback, he's rockin' out to Mofro.    :thumb:

Dude, its a lonely place here for folk like us!!     I just caught the latest show at house of blues in chicago..things have changed.   Daryl looks like he's a loan officer at a bank and JJ, well...JJ is clean as a new T-shirt these days.  the horn players are a lot of fun though.  I just miss the days when those guys would drive for 10 hrs to play a show for $100.   JJ would get wasted.   8)         Out of all the class acts that have come from the scene, i always figured JJ would be the most marketable...MTV worthy even.  that cat is so talented.

Almost every week i e-mail their record label demanding that Blackwater get released on vinyl.    :evil:

sorry to get OT. 

crazyface

i wish i'd seen this thread before i spent this month's disposable income on CD's   :duh:

nicksgem10s

$660 delivered via Fed Ex Ground

:o

This is a sweet sounding tube dac and this is the latest and greatest version which includes USB input which makes your music collection even easier to get to.

Someone is going to get a screaming deal especially considering all the NOS tube shopping is done, GE 5 star,    WE 396A, Bendix 2c51. WOW!

t-head

• 'I am sure that I am sure of nothing'
PM Sent

richard

nicksgem10s

SOLD  :thumb:

Thanks everyone.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2007, 09:59 pm by nicksgem10s »