FS: Gieseler Audio Klein DAC

StevenZ

FS: Gieseler Audio Klein DAC
« on: 12 Jul 2016, 07:17 pm »
Selling a mint condition Gieseler Audio Klein DAC.  This is his latest DAC (non-DSD) which uses the highly regarded flagship DAC from AKM, Verita AK4490EQ.  This DAC is hand made in Australia by the designer himself with top shelf, name brand parts sourced from credible supplies around the globe.  USB input is handled by a slightly modified Amanero USB receiver (Better than XMOS and others).  The DAC is capable of accepting signals via USB up to 24/756k.  Accepts Coax and Optical as well.  A new feature on this DAC is the ability to switch through different filters via 2 toggle switches on the rear of the unit.  This allows you to custom tailor the sound to exactly what you need in your setup.

I, without a doubt feel this DAC far exceeds my previous DACs which include the BMC PureDAC, John Kenny Ciunas, Denon DVD-9000(used with coaxial input), MHDT Pagoda and my Yulong DA8.  All of these have reputations for being excellent, though the Gieseler trounced them in all areas with ease.  The Gieseler captures what every computer audio enthusiast is looking for.  Ease of presentation free of digital nasties, organic flow, PRaT, timbre, tone and most importantly to me, a realistic soundstage that excels in both width and depth placement. 

PayPal gift only, CONUS shipping only.  Will send via FedEx fully insured.  I'm asking $315 shipped.

Regards,
Steven

P.S. - Will upload photos later this evening.

StevenZ

Re: FS: Gieseler Audio Klein DAC
« Reply #1 on: 2 Aug 2016, 07:51 pm »
SOLD!