Wanted to say Hi.

Randall Kepley

• Industry Participant
  • Kepley Custom Cabinets & Furniture
Wanted to say Hi.
« on: 5 Jan 2011, 03:24 am »
This being my first post on this forum and not being able to find an area to introduce myself and as per "Danny's" instructions this is as good a place as any.  :D So as the title says, Id like to say "Hi" and I look forward to getting to know everone around here and hopefully showing some pix of some projects going on. I own and operate "Kepley Custom Cabinets & Furniture" and build alot of 1 offs, exotic veneer and on the other side of the coin, quite a bit of custom Pistol work. Im currently building a custom pair of Speaker stands for "JTWrace" here for a pair of Gedlee "Abbeys" hes about to recieve in the next few weeks. So if you guys would like to see some pix id be happy to post them. Sorry for the long intro. R.K.

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
Re: Wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2011, 03:29 am »
Welcome!

And like my old high school math teachers used to say: Show your work!

r08ert209cali

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2011, 08:00 am »
I like your initials. And welcome look forward to seeing some pics. What type of pistol work?

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 5 Jan 2011, 12:20 pm »
I like your initials. And welcome look forward to seeing some pics. What type of pistol work?

:nono:  As per site rules no discussion about firearms here allowed.   :cry:  Use PM or email. 

Welcome to A.C.!!! 

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 5 Jan 2011, 12:32 pm »
Welcome!

And like my old high school math teachers used to say: Show your work!

The stands are really nice but that doesn't even get close to what this man can do.  I'm sure he'll show some pics of his other work but I think he'll need to build some speakers soon to blow some minds away. 

Being that he can do gloss, veener or solid wood and inlays I'd say he can do whatever your mind desires.   :thumb:

The best part is that he's about 10 minutes down the road.   :green:  Good for me bad for him.   :lol:

Zerogravity

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jan 2011, 09:27 pm »
Welcome to our passion Randall and obviously yours as well!
   To me, there is nothing that makes a speaker stand out like beautiful crafted woodwork! I will look as forward as the rest to seeing your work!