Logitech Transporter-SALE On -all is fixed now!

nhpm510

• Trading refs: A'gon, Emo boards same user name
Logitech Transporter-SALE On -all is fixed now!
« on: 31 Dec 2010, 06:42 pm »
This post is for one complete Stereophile A Class Recommended Transporter unit with remote and one complete Duet system; true multiroom capability with respective original boxes and materials.The Duet is like new with a handheld color remote which itself is actually a 3rd player, via 3.5mm jack or small built-in speaker. The Duet system currently sells for $299+ at Amazon. The Duet's color remote with cover art and music data can also control the Transporter.

As for the Transporter, you know the deal: The Transporter is a Stereophile recommended component. Pure audio delight a network music player for your home stereo that satisfies your discriminating ears. A network music player for audiophiles that lets you enjoy all the digital music on your computer and the Internet through your home stereo in high-quality analog sound. The Transporter has EXTENSIVE capabilities and of course, AKM AK4396 Multi-bit Sigma-Delta "Miracle DAC" with 120dB Dynamic Range, 120dB SNR delivers audiophile performance. High-end internal DAC can be accessed from external digital sources, thanks to Transporter's digital inputs.
The Transporter is flawless after Logitech tech support taught me the reset secret for the TransKnob and it is back to normal.

I may split the two units (pm me)  and shipping is not included in the price. Paypal preferred if you know how to see money without fees. If you can't, please add 3%. Cash/check price is $1,375 for both the Transporter and Duet.
« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2011, 06:37 am by nhpm510 »