Lyric Hi Fi closing

gene9p

Lyric Hi Fi closing
« on: 4 Nov 2022, 03:13 pm »
Heartbreaking when they closed their store in White Plains a few years ago..now this... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As most of you are already aware, I have decided to retire and have closed the Lexington Avenue showroom. I have worked at Lyric Hi-Fi, Inc. for 45 years. In that time, I have come to consider all of our long-term clients as family, having been in many of your homes, and having always been there when my help was needed. I could never just pick up and retire without a plan for providing quality, long term service to all of Lyric’s customers.

I will be shutting down the Lyric phone number and emails, and contacting Thor will be, in my opinion, the best option for you. I am currently working from home on a consulting basis, and for those of you that do not have it, my personal cell phone # is 917-363-2884, and my personal email address is leonard.bellezza@gmail.com. I am available from Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.

Many thanks to all my clients who have become my family, and have helped pave the way for an easy and pleasant retirement.

Regards,
Leonard Bellezza
President,
Lyric Hi-Fi, Inc.

LYRIC MANHATTAN
1221 LEXINGTON AVENUE, NYC
(BETWEEN 82ND & 83RD STREETS)