EVOLUTION ONE Monobloc pair Review Samples available

John Casler

Just informed that we have a pair of Evo ONE monoblocs from a recent review available.

I was told the reviewer had a hard time letting them go  8)

Let me know if you are in that realm.

RafaPolit

• www.rafaelpolit.com
Re: EVOLUTION ONE Monobloc pair Review Samples available
« Reply #1 on: 19 Nov 2018, 11:49 pm »
Could you point us to the review?  There is so little info and all coming from people tightly related to NuPrme, so a truly 'unbiased' read would be super helpful to get word moving about the great new products!

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2018, 02:11 am »
Could you point us to the review?  There is so little info and all coming from people tightly related to NuPrme, so a truly 'unbiased' read would be super helpful to get word moving about the great new products!

Hi Rafa,

I'm not sure, but it often takes a few weeks to see them.

I will post when I hear.

rustydoglim

« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2018, 08:25 am »
It is amazing over the years how each new design takes the amp to another level. For a while we thought NuForce Ref 9V3SE/Ref 18 is near the pinnacle of Class-D, but how wrong we were. Our talented chief engineer Kevin Hsiao is just getting started on his quest to reach amp's heaven :)

This review evaluated the amp with several high end system, even comparing with other top amps in the system. Christiaan's review does not shy away from direct comparison. In the review, he mentioned that Evolution One could expose not so good recording, and to remedy that we recommend Evolution DAC that can do sampling rate conversion, which can make the recording more pleasing.

Samoyed

« Reply #5 on: 13 Dec 2018, 04:01 pm »
Please stop producing magnificent products. My wife is complaining.  :lol:

rustydoglim

« Reply #6 on: 13 Dec 2018, 08:31 pm »
As I get older, I started to realise that high end audio products such as Nuprime are not expensive at all comparing to the cost of car, online gaming (some people in my gaming group are spending $500 to $1000 per month), phones+tablets.  A very good system can let you enjoy for 10 years.