Things to check out at CES

PhilNYC

« on: 4 Jan 2005, 06:51 pm »
I'm headed out to Vegas for CES in a couple of days.  Thought I'd give a quick plug for my manufacturers.  Check them out!

Blue Circle Audio
Alexis Park/AP1958
Will be showing off the recently released BC202 and BC204 hybrid stereo amps (125wpc and 150wpc versions of the BC206 which was recently reviewed in UltraAudio.com's "The World's Best Audio Systems" column:  http://www.ultraaudio.com/twbas/twbas_20041015.htm

In addition, Blue Circle will be unveiling a new DAC, the BC501.

And of course, you will need to see Gilbert's latest creation: "Mary Lou"  :inlove:

Focus Audio
Alexis Park/AP2311
Will be unveiling the new FM-3 floorstanding speaker, the newest addition to the Focus Audio Master Series.

In addition, due to customer demand, Focus is re-introducing it's Original Series, the FS68 monitor and FS78 floorstander.  These will give you much of the New Signature Series performance at a more affordable price.

Acoustic Zen
Alexis Park/AP2052, Alexis Park/AP2053
The big news is that Acoustic Zen will be debuting a new line of speakers.  Included are a reference series, as well as home theater systems including a wireless-based surround speaker.

Audience
T.H.E. Show, St. Tropez, Room 1310
Will be showing the final production version of its new adeptResponse power conditioner.

Hope you check them out!  And I'll likely be bouncing between the Blue Circle and Focus rooms on Friday and Saturday afternoons...hope you introduce yourself if you see me!

Mad DOg

« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2005, 07:06 pm »
Will do, Phil!  8)

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2005, 04:33 am »
Phil,
    Have a great time out there !! And don't forget your camera....I want picture's !!!! :lol: [/list:u]
      Thanks, Chris[/list:u]
        Oh, almost forgot...don't get
sidetracked... :lol: [/list:u]