Hello

Shamrock Audio

Hello
« on: 10 Jan 2003, 05:20 pm »
Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say hi. Looks like a nice place you're putting together. I hope to be able to contribute something. :)

Regards,

Mike McCall
Shamrock Audio

Ferdi

Hello
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2003, 12:59 am »
Hi Mike, welcome to AC. Can you tell us a bit about your business?

JohnR

Hello
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2003, 04:00 am »
Hi Mike, welcome, nice of you to stop in :-)

JohnR

Shamrock Audio

Hello
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2003, 11:20 pm »
Hi Ferdi,

Thanks for asking about us. I've been building speakers for somewhere around 25 years now. I opened Shamrock Audio in 1993 as just a local shop offering custom system design and technical services. In March of 1997 we introduced the Eire and opened up our web site. The Eire currently has 3 reviews. One from Positive Feedback, and two from SoundStage! All three have been very positive.

We are currently celebrating our 10-Year Anniversary. In celebration, we're offering the lowest pricing on our products that we have ever had. One of the reasons we're making these prices so low is to celebrate the fact that in all these years Shamrock Audio has never borrowed money, and still carries no debt :!:  Given the realities, we're very pleased with that fact.  :D

Shamrock Audio is now in a position where we will be expanding our distribution into foreign markets. While still in the early stages, we plan to be shipping products overseas by about June, earlier if things develop sooner.

We also have several products in development (and admittedly have been for awhile), that will be part of the mix. Look for us to expand our product lines and markets substantially by the end of the year. :mrgreen: