What kits are in stock or soon to be?

morganc

What kits are in stock or soon to be?
« on: 11 Oct 2021, 02:59 am »
I thought about sending a DM but thought others might have the same question so I’ll ask here:

What kits have all parts in stock or expected to be in stock with this next shipment?   It’s hard to keep track these days!

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Jan_Mc

Re: What kits are in stock or soon to be?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Oct 2021, 03:11 am »
I'll second this.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct 2021, 03:22 am »
We're expecting 16ohm servo subs by Tuesday.
Which will get Servo Sub kits 4 & 5 back in stock.

Next were expecting Tube connectors by the end of this week, if there are no other delays..
Which will get a ton of upgrade kits out the door, along with any other kit that also ordered them.

Beyond that we're waiting on an order for more Inductors from Erse, and Foil Inductors as well.
But with the ongoing copper shortage and constant shipping delays, we dont yet know when we will be getting them in.

We are out of coil inductors for the X-CS & X-MTM kits.
We are out of foil inductors for NX Studio.

We are running low on inductors for ghe X-LS & Studios, but we have plenty to dewind for the time being.

We are running low on iron core inductors for NX-Otica/Treme kits, but we do have a plan to maintain stock in the meantime.

morganc

« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct 2021, 03:45 am »
We're expecting 16ohm servo subs by Tuesday.
Which will get Servo Sub kits 4 & 5 back in stock.

Next were expecting Tube connectors by the end of this week, if there are no other delays..
Which will get a ton of upgrade kits out the door, along with any other kit that also ordered them.

Beyond that we're waiting on an order for more Inductors from Erse, and Foil Inductors as well.
But with the ongoing copper shortage and constant shipping delays, we dont yet know when we will be getting them in.

We are out of coil inductors for the X-CS & X-MTM kits.
We are out of foil inductors for NX Studio.

We are running low on inductors for ghe X-LS & Studios, but we have plenty to dewind for the time being.

We are running low on iron core inductors for NX-Otica/Treme kits, but we do have a plan to maintain stock in the meantime.

I’m interested mostly in the NX Lineup and already have the subs. So you’re saying the NX Otica and Extreme have all parts  in stock?  I thought the tweeters were out of production so that’s great to hear. 

For the NX studio can one buy a foil inductor elsewhere? 

Any others in the NX Lineup? 

Thanks! 

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 11 Oct 2021, 04:06 am »
Aside from tube connectors, yes.

Our Neo 3s are a custom product based on the original BG units.
More effecient than the PDR models, and more resistant to heat.
We still have a good number of them.

You can probably get the Mundorf foil inductors on partsconnexion but I'm not certain about availability.

We still have decent stock on foil inductors for the NX-Treme and Otica.

jlucas

« Reply #5 on: 11 Oct 2021, 10:00 am »
I’ve Been waiting on one part or another since February for NX Studios with foil inductors.  Yes February! Good thing I have other speakers. Current holdup is the foil inductors.