VHP•2 is coming!

CIAudio

VHP•2 is coming!
« on: 14 Dec 2006, 04:04 am »
Just wanted to announce a new version of our highly acclaimed headphone amplifier.
The new VHP•2 uses the same basic circuit as the original VHP•1, but with a few upgraded components, an improved layout, new Alps Blue Velvet potentiometer, gold-plated circuit board, and assembled with lead-free silver solder. Appearance is almost identical (but with a few improvements). For a short time, the price will remain the same ($349). We plan to start shipping by January 1st.

wjat

Re: VHP•2 is coming!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2006, 04:17 am »
just wondering if this is ready to ship yet; i was planning on getting a vhp-1 but now that this is coming ill hold up a few days  :D

CIAudio

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2006, 05:38 am »
just wondering if this is ready to ship yet; i was planning on getting a vhp-1 but now that this is coming ill hold up a few days 

We hope to be shipping later this week (just waiting for our machined front panels to arrive).

unityaudio.ca

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jan 2007, 03:01 am »
Mmmm, can't wait, I've already got a few Canuck customers inquiring!  8) :drool:

CIAudio

« Reply #4 on: 3 Jan 2007, 04:45 am »
Mmmm, can't wait, I've already got a few Canuck customers inquiring!   

We should be shipping VHP•2's by friday, Including the ones you have on order :-)

Huck

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2007, 07:58 pm »
Mmmm, can't wait, I've already got a few Canuck customers inquiring!  8) :drool:
Hi:Just wondering when you will be stocking more of these with upgraded power suppy? Thanks, Keith

CIAudio

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jul 2007, 09:28 pm »
Hi:Just wondering when you will be stocking more of these with upgraded power suppy? Thanks, Keith

Both VHP•2 & VAC•1 are currently in stock.

Huck

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jul 2007, 10:04 pm »

Both VHP•2 & VAC•1 are currently in stock.

Hi: This was directed to the Canadian dealer. Thanks,Keith