We will be at the New York Audio Show - September 26-28. Rooms 382 and 373

Gopher

I wanted to take a moment to invite my fellow ACers to come visit our rooms at the upcoming New York Audio Show.  Both rooms are shaping up to be fantastic and we expect to have wonderful showings.

In room 383 we will be showing our new Big 7 DAC, TranspOrt, GM-70 mono blocks and debuting our new Head DAC! 

Also present will be Mosaic Acoustics debuting their breath taking Lux speakers and Wavebridge Power conditioner as well as cabling along with mechanical grounding shelves provided by Star Sound Audio.

In room 373 we will be showing our Big 7 along with a Level 4 DAC as we partner with our friends of Gingko Audio, Wells Audio and Danacables!

Budget some time to visit us!

Friday Opening Times: 2pm - 8pm
Saturday Opening Times: 10am - 6pm
Sunday Opening Times: 10am - 5pm
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2014, 08:13 pm by Gopher »

GT Audio Works

I will be there Saturday.
Heard a Lamp dac in my system was very good.
Looking forward to hearing your setup.   Greg

sfox7076

Great stuff today.  Thanks for putting up with me. 

Gopher

It was a pleasure having you in and soo cool getting to hear aour DACs with a REAL Western Electric 274b rectifier tube!

Your going to love the 7, its a monster of a DAC.

Stop on back today if you get some free time, our room partner is heading in early today to work on speaker placement a bit more and dial things even better than yesterday. 

We battled a bit of freight related adversity and had to substitute speakers at the last minute.  Things should be cooking today!

wisnon

Get the Auadiophile Optimiser Server playing reference grade DSD128 material and show the Dac in its full glory!!!!

Gopher

The show was had and it was great to have a chance to meet some of my fellow ACers.  We battled some adversity getting things going which led to a late start on Friday and adjustments being made through Saturday, but midway through the show we were gelling nicely!   :thumb:

Awesome meeting you in person, Shawn!  I'm glad you loved what you were hearing!  Your Big 7 is going to be a long term keeper--as you know the DAC is outstanding!!

Sorry I missed you, Greg!  I would have liked to meet you in person.

Now back to the real world...

GT Audio Works

Sorry I missed you, Greg!  I would have liked to meet you in person.

Now back to the real world...
Guess I caught you out to lunch..I did plan on going back Sunday, but that never happened.
Your not that far from me....maybe one day when I am out on the Island, or you are in Northern NJ    Greg

ltr317

Excellent sounding room.   :thumb: :thumb:

Paul

Berto

Beautiful pics from Scott at Part time audiophile. The speakers were indeed Mosaic Acoustics and have 40years of engineering inside them, mfg by the brilliant Dale Pitcher in WY. 92db flat at 8ohms, and literally a musical micrcoscope.
http://theaudiotraveler.com/2014/10/04/new-york-2014-lampizator/