Come visit NuPrime at High End Show, Munich, Germany from May 9 - 12, Hall 4 N06

rustydoglim

There are some surprises, please visit Nuprime booth Hall 4, N06 if you plan to be there.

I am giving a talk about "Using Class A transistors to create different sound characteritic for Class D amps" at 3pm, May 10.  I will upload my presentation for critique here before the show.

audio.bill

Best of luck with the presentation! Thanks in advance for sharing the content with us and I look forward to seeing it.

alexreusch

Cool, I will be there! I own the Evo One Monoblocks and I am really really happy! I will bring a friend :-)

Eduardo AAVM

There are some surprises, please visit Nuprime booth Hall 4, N06 if you plan to be there.

I am giving a talk about "Using Class A transistors to create different sound characteritic for Class D amps" at 3pm, May 10.  I will upload my presentation for critique here before the show.

8) Very good !

rustydoglim

rustydoglim

There are some details that I can't disclose such as how to control the MOSFET at high switching freq so it won't burn (that's why we don't see 700kHz class D amp other than Nuprime, it is very hard to do).  Also how to control the transistors.
I think I can disclose that the first transistor is JFET :).

Note that in the photo, the transistors on IDA-8 are implemented as a "module" (that's the big flat silver metal looking thing) but on Evo One, the input stage is very large, much more than IDA-8, so they are all mounted on the PCB.

rustydoglim

The bottom line is that with NuPrime, you are not only getting world class sound, you are contributing to the advancement of Class D, supporting original R&D.  :thumb:

slash

awesome technology and neat presentation!

Eduardo AAVM

Wow, very interesting, thanks for sharing, I will read it with attention.

giordy60

Hi Jason
but what did you present to the Monaco hi end ?

rustydoglim

We have a very low key booth at the show mainly to meet with resellers. 
We were surprised to learn that NuPrime won 3 top awards in Germany this year.  Even our distributor Audium was shocked by the # of awards.
May be next year we would have a demo booth (those configurations cost at least 3X more than a simple booth).  So far we have been doing quite alright by word of mouth and leveraging distributors to do regional demo. 
Roon server protototype was shown next to Omnia S1 as two upcoming servers supported by NuPrime.

A limited edition DAC-10HSE enhanced by our long time collaborator Demian Martin:

giordy60

( Roon server protototype was shown next to Omnia S1 as two upcoming servers supported by NuPrime. )

is there any image?

witchdoctor

We were surprised to learn that NuPrime won 3 top awards in Germany this year.  :thumb:
 Even our distributor Audium was shocked by the # of awards.
May be next year we would have a demo booth (those configurations cost at least 3X more than a simple booth).  So far we have been doing quite alright by word of mouth and leveraging distributors to do regional demo. 
Roon server protototype was shown next to Omnia S1 as two upcoming servers supported by NuPrime.

Hey Rustydogslim, I am very happy for you. It feels like you won the audio version of the Riders Cup or the Americas Cup! What do you think your primary competitive advantage is?

Westerwälder

My congratulations.
For me this is the confirmation that my hi-fi consultant is top-oriented.
In search of a final solution, I came across a new, old field of interest.
We hope that NuPrime in Germany is now starting well.

alexreusch

There has been plenty of demos using just a headphone setup. I think this would not be so complex and also not expensive.
However, I would love to see a booth showing the top of the line Evo Mono Amps and Evo DAC in action with a nice pair of speakers. I think many people would wonder, how such a small setup can create such an impressive sound.

rustydoglim

We were surprised to learn that NuPrime won 3 top awards in Germany this year.  :thumb:
 Even our distributor Audium was shocked by the # of awards.

Hey Rustydogslim, I am very happy for you. It feels like you won the audio version of the Riders Cup or the Americas Cup! What do you think your primary competitive advantage is?

We offer the best value for money at each price segment :)

witchdoctor

We offer the best value for money at each price segment :)

Wonderful, I hope you own a LOT of stock (or at least profit sharing) 8)

rustydoglim

You guys seem to think high end audio companies make a lot of profit.  It is very (to the power of infinity) far from the truth.

witchdoctor

You guys seem to think high end audio companies make a lot of profit.  It is very (to the power of infinity) far from the truth.

I am just projecting your future success following the awards you picked up.  :thumb: