September News from Mapletree Audio

Dr. Lloyd

• http://www.mapletreeaudio.com
« on: 7 Sep 2004, 08:29 pm »
I thought the Mapletree circle needed a bit of action so here are some of the new developments at Mapletree Audio Design. FIrst of all, there are a couple of closeout/specials that may be of interest. I am switching power amp production to the new Mystic 5 (10 W triode push-pull monobloc), so am offering my two demo Stealth 5s (one red, one black) for a great price and a new component warrantee.

Also, some audiophile magazines for sale to lighten the load on my shelves.

Speaking of the Mystic 5, which is currently in prototype construction, it will be available both in kit and assembled form. If you are interested in being a kit beta tester and receiving a major price break for your efforts, check out the details on the MAD web site.

The modular preamp series now includes a 5-channel line preamp with level controls for fron, center, and surround channels. I requires a beefed up power supply, the PS 5.

Line 5/PS 5 and Ultra 4A with the new front panel styling

The Line 2A and Ultra 4A both come with a heater voltage switch to allow use of 6SN7Gt tubes as well as 12SN7GT.

On the headphone front, the improved Ear++ II  is worth a look. It has individual channel level controls as on the Line 2A which increases its flexibility as a line preamp. A high definition (HD) version is also available that includes premium components in both the headphone (same as the Ear+ Purist HD) and preamp circuits. It is available as a kit or assembled.

The September special offer is a free extra set of tubes with the purchase of the Ultra 4A and Line 2A preamps.  

A lot more details on all the above are available from the MAD web site. As always, I welcome questions and comments.

Cheers,

Lloyd

alotaklipsch

« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2004, 06:28 am »
Do you have a remote controlled 5 channel pre-amp, or could you make me 1 for my B&K 507AVR?

:mrgreen: