Works for me..!

pursuitofnow

Re: Works for me..!
« Reply #20 on: 14 Jan 2020, 02:57 pm »
Hey Delta, were you old cables (Mil.spec Silver coated copper cables..) the Decware speaker cables by any chance? I ask b/c I'm using them and am between these SCR and SSR speaker cables from Dave as my next upgrade. I read that you're not doing a review but what would you say are the differences you hear between the SCR's and your old Mil.spec Silver coated copper cables?

Delta77

« Reply #21 on: 14 Jan 2020, 05:12 pm »
Honestly , I put Dave's SCR-14 speaker cables in my system and have yet to pull them out.
There seemed to be an improvement , so I just left it at that..
I would say Tonally there was a slight improvement (not quite as sharp on the top end), I noticed some details that I have never heard before, also my Toes wouldn't stop taping for a couple of days.
I would have to put my old speaker cables back in, to give me more ammunition for more details to explain..

The Cable that I replaced was "CullanCable" Crossover Line With 10 awg Upgrade,
 Military Spec Wire
10 Awg 99.99% pure silver plated copper wires
Teflon Dielectric which is extremely Quick and accurate
Ferrite noise suppressor on each 10 awg wire
Teflon wrapped then covered with Techflex Sleeving
Completely Hand built from the Ground up
Made in the USA

I will Have to finish this post later.( at work)
« Last Edit: 14 Jan 2020, 09:45 pm by Delta77 »

pursuitofnow

« Reply #22 on: 15 Jan 2020, 02:42 am »
Thanks for the additional information. I have the D4's for everything, love them, auditioned the silver ribbon pc and had never experienced anything like that. Unbelievable what it did in my system. I'm saving up my pennies now for one and if the speaker cables are anything like that experience I NEED them too!

pursuitofnow

« Reply #23 on: 3 Feb 2020, 12:25 am »
Dave, Cables arrived today! Can't wait to hookem up. Thanks so much for the quick turnaround.
They look quality!!
Rene

Audiosaurusrex, how are you liking the cables? Did you get the SCR or SSR?

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #24 on: 3 Feb 2020, 01:05 am »
Audiosaurusrex, how are you liking the cables? Did you get the SCR or SSR?
pursuit...
I wound up demoing the SCRs. Even within the break-in of my Spatial M3’s, the speaker cables were amazing. Unbelievably dynamic and revealing. They are so well made as well. I sent them back to Dave already but will try to purchase soon. I need 12ft so it’s gonna be a little while, maybe after tax day  :D

pursuitofnow

« Reply #25 on: 3 Feb 2020, 06:05 am »
Nice! Thanks for the reply.