Paul Hynes - the very best linear PSU out there !...

carsten_chr

• Schmidt Audio
    • Schmidt Audio
Hi !.....   :D

For quite some time now, I've been playing around with some different external PSU's for my HiFi-system - to me it's been a true eye-opener, that PSU's can have this much impact on the sound quality !.....   8)

In respect for the other manufacturers, I will not mention the "competitors" - but they all are very well respected and in a price range comparable with Paul Hynes designs - the cheapest is around $600 and the most expensive is around $1500.

To me, the bottom line is: Paul Hynes makes the sonically best (by quite a margin) linear power supply's of today - my own is the SR7.

Personally I don't need to investigate the PSU market any further - as soon as possible the remaining PSU's will be swapped out with Paul Hynes design.

Now I only misses to discuss which PSU (model) to which piece of equipment - and a price !.....   8)
« Last Edit: 16 Feb 2013, 03:21 pm by carsten_chr »

jjh1585

Re: Paul Hynes - the very best linear PSU out there !...
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2013, 03:58 pm »
That is excellent news as I have ordered 2 SR7EHD and an SR7. I cant wait to get them in my system. :thumb: Thanks.

carsten_chr

• Schmidt Audio
    • Schmidt Audio
Re: Paul Hynes - the very best linear PSU out there !...
« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2013, 05:10 pm »
jjh1585:

You won't be disapointed - gauranteed !.....   8)

If you're not fully satisfied with your Paul Hynes PSU's, then please let me know - if the Voltage suits my equipment, I'll buy'em right away !.....  :-)

But please be aware, that the PSU's takes some time to fully break in !.....    8)