Blueprint For Customer Service

Zedguy

Blueprint For Customer Service
« on: 25 Dec 2009, 04:28 am »
I purchased a pair of used plate amplifiers from Duke this past summer.  I had them waiting patiently until last weekend when I installed one unit in a subwoofer box I built.(I know, check items when they arrive)  The plate amp did not work.  My first thoughts were, "you win some, you lose some".  I thought I'd email Duke just to let him know but not expecting much as I did not verify the amp worked so many months ago.

I was floored when Duke immediately insisted he refund my money for the faulty amp as well as the shipping!  I thought the days of customer service were long gone but Duke has restored my faith in the free market system as well as humanity in general.  Kudos to Duke for going over and above to take care of the end user.  I cannot even fathom what lengths he may go to to ensure customer satisfaction for his own products. 

Give this gentleman your business.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: Blueprint For Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 25 Dec 2009, 09:05 pm »
Zedguy,

Let me just put it this way: We've known this about Duke for a very, very long time. Stand in line and offer him your thanks. You are the 'nth person to note this about him. There are only a handful of fellas like that in the audio business.

Merry Christmas.

Anand.

mgalusha

« Reply #2 on: 26 Dec 2009, 12:07 am »
No doubt Duke will go far for customer service. A friend of mine recently received his speakers from Duke - delivered in person from Preston ID to Denver CO in a blizzard. Amazing.  :thumb:

Norris Wilson

« Reply #3 on: 30 Dec 2009, 05:15 pm »
Wow, Duke delivered some speakers to a customer in Colorado during a snow storm.

I would easily believe that he would do such a thing.

I have known Duke for several years, and think he is a class act.

You cannot ask for a more gracious and caring person, someone who makes a difference no matter what he does.

Audio, and the world is a better place because of who he is and what he does.

Thanks Duke

Norris