klaus@odyssey

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« on: 12 Oct 2003, 09:38 pm »
Dogdarnit,
Just came back and it's 5-1 now,   :|  :x  :cry:

klaus@odyssey

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2003, 09:59 pm »
And just heard that my other team,  the Packers lost in OT  as well.

Sniff, sniff.

Eduardo AAVM

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2003, 11:00 pm »
Hey are you a Packers fan ?

Greeat me too, but mainly I am a Steeler... By the way did they win or lose ?

MaxCast

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2003, 02:35 am »
I feel ya Klaus.

byteme

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2003, 01:06 pm »
All they needed was a pass rush and they would have won.  You can't let Trent Green (or even Kordell for that matter!!) sit back there and look around at the quality of receivers they have for 10 seconds every damn time they throw!  Eventually SOMEONE is gonna get open!

Sharper just got off the radio here (8:00AM Central Monday) and said if someone doesn't start calling more blitzes he's gonna just call them in the D-huddle.  I'm sure he didn't mean it but you could easily detect the frustration in his voice.

Whitese

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #5 on: 14 Oct 2003, 10:17 pm »
Do the  Colts play the Rams this season? funny how good Trent Green could play against Warner or Bulger...

Klaus,,did you enjoy the cold weather at the race? I had to use handwarmers in my shoes/

klaus@odyssey

Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnn
« Reply #6 on: 15 Oct 2003, 07:54 am »
Actually,  the race temp was ok.  I ended up giving Alex my jacket,  but then again,  cold doesn't bug me that much.  Sherrie always calls me the German polar bear :lol:

As for the Rams,  no.  Man,  the dome rocked against the Panthers.  I'v eneverheard that sound level before at each and every down.  Unbelievable.
Of course,  so is the outcome  :cry:

Late,

Klaus