Which of these three headphone cables sound best with HD-600's?

Huck

Hi: Looking for a headphone cable upgrade, so out of these three makers, from least expensive to most expensive would you pick,generally speaking, to be used with Senn HD-600's with "rock" music... Cardas (least$),Stephan Audioart Equinox or Zu Mobius(most$)?I realize there are a few other makers, but just these three! Thanks. Huck

Turnandcough

I've got a pair of HD 600's on the way. I'll probably be looking for a cable upgrade shortly after. I've always been happy with Cardas products(speaker cables, IC's, connectors, etc) and I don't think a cable upgrade should cost more than the actual HPs.

IronLion

I used to own the 650's and I loved the Equinox with them.  I heard the Zu Mobius with the 650's once and they sounded too bright for my tastes.  At least for the 650, the Equinox opened up the soundstage, improved the bass significantly and overall gave it a more graceful and fluid presentation. 

TONEPUB

I agree with Iron Lion, I like the Stephan Audio art the best, but the Cardas is not too bad for the money.
However, if you have a very romantic tube headphone amp, the Zu might be just what the doctor ordered.

The Stephan is right in the middle though, and they were great to work with!

djbnh

I used to own the 650's and I loved the Equinox with them... At least for the 650, the Equinox opened up the soundstage, improved the bass significantly and overall gave it a more graceful and fluid presentation. 
X2. Better detail, too. Hopefully your amp and source(s) are up to letting you hear what the Equinox can do.

Huck

Hi: I just ordered a 6 foot Stefan Audioart Equinox cable today and I HOPE it is worth the 2 month wait!! Thanks Huck

tanchiro58

I had a HD600 and Cardas. The combination was sounding warm and musical. I wish I could get them back soon to listen with a Lavry d10.