Thanks

stvnharr

Thanks
« on: 5 Feb 2019, 08:43 am »
To make a long story short..........I purchased a LDR3X2.1 controller in the autumn of 2015. I made it into a unit with the switchmode psu, encoder module, an LED, and a box from Landfall Systems. And it all has served me well ever since............until...............
Earlier today I had cause to do an auto calibration of the controller. I had never been sure I could do that without a display, and I had never had reason to do so.
But today was different.
After emailing Mort with my concern, I then read everything 3 or 4 times, and it seemed I could auto calibrate. And I did. My little blue LED flashed appropriately for a few minutes. And then I tried sound. And it was wonderfully perfect.

So my thanks are to Mort for thinking of "The Customer" first and foremost for making this able to happen!!!!!!!
I cannot thank Mort enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tortugaranger

• Facilitator
  • Handcrafted high performance audio
    • Tortuga Audio
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2019, 03:26 pm »
To make a long story short..........I purchased a LDR3X2.1 controller in the autumn of 2015. I made it into a unit with the switchmode psu, encoder module, an LED, and a box from Landfall Systems. And it all has served me well ever since............until...............
Earlier today I had cause to do an auto calibration of the controller. I had never been sure I could do that without a display, and I had never had reason to do so.
But today was different.
After emailing Mort with my concern, I then read everything 3 or 4 times, and it seemed I could auto calibrate. And I did. My little blue LED flashed appropriately for a few minutes. And then I tried sound. And it was wonderfully perfect.

So my thanks are to Mort for thinking of "The Customer" first and foremost for making this able to happen!!!!!!!
I cannot thank Mort enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!  :thumb: