Possible to buy black or silver faceplates for retrofitting?

WK446

Hello all. I sent this question to support@digitalamp.com but did not receive an answer.  :(

I suppose this question is for AmpDesigner333 - Just wondering if it is possible to buy just a silver or black faceplate for retrofitting onto a red Cherry amp? If so, can you advise of the price and time frame?

Thanks  :)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: Possible to buy black or silver faceplates for retrofitting?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm »
I know he has been very busy lately but just be patient and he will respond to your inquiry as soon as he checks his email or sees this thread.

WK446

« Reply #2 on: 23 Sep 2011, 02:58 am »
Thanks Bill. I did receive an answer from Tommy and faceplates are available for some models.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #3 on: 23 Sep 2011, 08:50 am »
WK,
Yes, we can and do provide other colors.  We have red, silver, and black (recently added).  However, silver and black are by special request and sometimes have a lead time associated with them.  We are currently having all colors produced, so availability is good.  Just email Support@DigitalAmp.com when ready.  Thanks.

-Tommy O
Digital Amp Co. 

WK446

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm »
Thanks again Tommy!

mfsoa

« Reply #5 on: 25 Sep 2011, 02:07 am »
The silver and blacks look really good, not that I mind the slightly darker red on my newer-style red one. But the black would fit w/ the rest of my gear better. Hmmm...

My Plus is currently in a retail establishment (while my mother-in-law is living in my stereo room due to Irene) tossing a pair of B&W 802 Diamonds effortlessly around the room   :thumb:

-Mike