SilverSmith Cables now in LA&OCAS Auction- 100% to Red C

John Casler

Bob Levi has posted me the following from Jeff Smith of SilverSmith Cables.

Hi Bob,
Hope all is going well.  If you are interested in conducting an auction at your upcoming event, I will donate a 3ft Silver RCA interconnect cable (retail $1400). If the winner so chooses, he can contact me to exchange it for an XLR.  All I ask is the 100% of the winning bid go to the Red Cross Katrina Fund.  

Best Regards,

Jeffrey Smith
Silversmith Audio

Bob has suggested that these cables be offered in a seperate AUCTION where 100% goes to the Red Cross.

I think this is a tremendous offer from Jeff and hope many attend to contribute and take their chances.

Jon L

« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2005, 07:32 pm »
Let us know when/where THAT raffle is going to be.  I think I'm about looong due to win one of these raffles...

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2005, 07:41 pm »
Quote from: Jon L
Let us know when/where THAT raffle is going to be.  I think I'm about looong due to win one of these raffles...

This is for the next meeting (Sept 25th) posted above

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 22 Sep 2005, 02:48 pm »
Dear Members,

Directions to Upscale Audio at 2504 Spring Terrace, Upland, CA. From the south, take 57 North to the 210 East and go 9 miles. From the West or North, get to the the 210 East. Take exit #54/Mountain Ave towards Mount Baldy – go 0.3 miles, turning left on North Mountain Ave – go 1.9 miles. Turn Left on West 25th Street, go 0.3 miles. Turn Right on Spring Terrace and park in front of Kevin Deal’s house, 2504 Spring Terrace.

It just gets better! In addition to the brilliant Kevin Deal and the marvelous Upscale Audio wall to wall treasures galore, plus EveAnna Manley, in person, to demo her wonderful electronics, there's even more!!

Raffle for the Red Cross Katrina Relief: Super Software Raffle with tons of CDs, SACDs, DVDs and more...50% to Red Cross, 50% to Society of all proceeds.

MORE! Special one of a kind LIVE Auction: One pair of 3 foot single ended or balanced Silversmith Silver Interconnects, retail $1400! to be auctioned. Top cable recommendations in PFO and Stereophile. 100% to be donated to Red Cross Katrina Relief. Checks or cash please. Thank you Jeffrey Smith of Silversmith.

And wonderful barbeque, too!  Tell your friends about this one. You don't want to miss out on one of audio's greatest afternoons, ever! Guests and new members most welcome.

It's all THIS Sunday, 2-5pm, at Upscale Audio in Upland. See you there!!

Great listening to all,

Bob Levi

President

Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society   www.laocaudiosociety.com

America's Premier Audio Society     Celebrating its 12th Anniversary Year!

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2005, 12:59 am »
Please Note, the SilverSmith interconnects are slated for live AUCTION at this meeting