FRITZSPEAKERS @ CALIFORNIA AUDIO SHOW IN SAN FRANCISCO THIS WEEKEND

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
See & hear Fritzspeakers at the CA Audio Show in room 1102 on July 30, 31 & August 1st at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. Show times are- Friday & Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sunday 9AM to 4PM. See you there! 

Most of the rooms are on the 10th, 11th & 12th floors.  Take the elevator up to the 12th floor & work your way down the stairs. 

I'll have some very nice gear driving my speakers that AC members will want to check out.  Stay tuned for more info... 

See you there-  Fritz Heiler
FRITZSPEAKERS.COM

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
Please check out the nice reviews of both the Sensation amp & my Carbon 7's that are in the latest Positive Feedback issue & go to my web site for some other rather nice ones.

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue50/toc50.htm

Just a quick update before I leave to set up at the show-  I'll have a pair of my Carbon 7's & a new smaller compact model that has the ScanSpeak 5 inch Revelator mid/bass driver & the ScanSpeak 9500 tweeter with my series crossovers that do not have any caps or resistors on the tweeter & just a couple of smaller inductors on the mid/bass driver.  I like to use drivers that have very smooth roll offs & these are some of the best available & they really sound great with minimal crossover parts.  BTW- ScanSpeak 5 inch Revelators were also used in ACI Sapphire XL's & an older version of the $4800 a pair Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor monitors among many fine loudspeaker companies.

I will also be showing a proto -type of my Fritz 1 FC model with the ScanSpeak 3/4 inch dome tweeter & a new woven poly cone mid/bass driver with my series crossover.  I'm inspired by many ProAc designs & I used to build my own version with the same tweeter & a similar 5 inch Seas driver that unfortunately Seas discontinued several years ago.  I've been playing with many different drivers ever since waiting for a good replacement & this is it!

NEW MODEL FRITZ 1FC  (Fritz Compact)

OLD DISCONTINUED MODEL

Thanks & See you all @ the show...  Fritz

Construct

The carbon 7 look beautiful!  Great parts and a nice exotic cabinet!  I hope they sound as beautiful as they look!  :thumb:
Note:  I'd like to see them head to head with proac tablette reference 8.  My money would be on the Carbon 7.

some young guy

Easilly one of the best sounding rooms at the show! Way to go Fritz! Those Carbon 7's are legendary!

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
What was driving them?? Virtue Audio??

some young guy

I heard them with the Virture Audio CDP and a Krell amp.

iGrant

Great to meet you again Fritz, your speakers sounded excellent the 2nd time I showed up. The show started at 9:00 everyday btw :)

Cheers,
Ian