I just bought a pile of Bryston. Congratulate me.. I'm a Bryston girl!

alexone

• Anthony Bower, Stan Rybbert, John Stoneborough
hi, Elizabeth! welcome at AC.  :thumb:

al.

HsvHeelFan

Welcome to the world of Bryston.

Mrs. HsvHeelFan really enjoys the sound that my Bryston 4B-ST powered system delivers, but I don't think she would have purchased it, on her own.

HsvHeelFan

Scottdazzle

Elizabeth,

Welcome to AC.  You are most definitely sane.  Music is way more important than auto travel.

Scott

vinyl_lady

Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to AC.

It is nice to have another woman join the circle of freinds I have found AC to be (for the most part). This is a great place to share experiences and knowledge and make friends that share a common love for music and reproducing it at a high level.

While I don't have any Bryston gear in my current set up, I have enjoyed a 4B for more than 20 years and a BP-20P for about 8 years in the past and can attest to the great quality Bryston builds into their equipment and the great service Bryston provides.

What TT and cartridge are you using for your vinyl front end?

Happy listening,

Laura

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Y'all crazy.  What you have here is a case of Brain Damage

But then the lunatic is in my head too.  :wink:

To quote Roger, "I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! HaHaHa!"

Welcome to AC.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Go Girl ! ENJOY !

charles

predrag

Hello Elisabeth and welcome to this friendly circle.
Hope you will have a nice time sharing thoughts with us here.
I wouldn´t say this is exclusively men´s hobby.
My wife enjoys listening music with me and has encouraged me in the past to upgrade our system
Hope to read more from you soon! :D

CR

Obviously your friends don't have that good enough taste or they would have done the same :lol:
Welcome to the club Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
I don't think it was the word "Bryston" that got everyone's attention, it was the word "girl".  Made everybody scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on.      :lol:

konut

• Came for the value, stayed for the drama
If you listen to this thread really carefully you can hear the sound of testosterone flowing. :weights:

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
If you listen to this thread really carefully you can hear the sound of testosterone flowing. :weights:

Hell, you can hear it if you spent 20 years in the Army as an artilleryman.   :lol:

Don't worry about, Elizabeth.  Glad to have you on board!   :thumb:  It's just a shock to the psyche when a girl knows the secret password to the tree house.   :o     :bounce:

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
Did we scare her off?

Sonny

Guys...don't know, but me thinks the original posts was there to create excitement for Bryston products... :scratch:

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Guys...don't know, but me thinks the original posts was there to create excitement for Bryston products... :scratch:

Hi

Liz is on the Magnepan user group (MUG) website as well I believe?

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=MUG&m=150064

Maybe we're just to boring :duh:

james

Sonny

Hi

Liz is on the Magnepan user group (MUG) website as well I believe?

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=MUG&m=150064

Maybe we're just to boring :duh:

james

thanks James

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!
i guessi just stayed away for awhile there. Yes I am the same Elizabeth on the AA forums and AudiogoN. i usually hang out there.
The one question asked I  want to still answer was what do I use for Lp playback.
i have a Rega P5 with a Benz glider medium output. And a Kuzma Stogi S with a Dynavector karat 17D3 cart
With about 6,000 LPs to play on them. 2,000 Classical, 1,800 Jazz, and 2,200 Rock.

Mag

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!
i guessi just stayed away for awhile there. Yes I am the same Elizabeth on the AA forums and AudiogoN. i usually hang out there.
The one question asked I  want to still answer was what do I use for Lp playback.
i have a Rega P5 with a Benz glider medium output. And a Kuzma Stogi S with a Dynavector karat 17D3 cart
With about 6,000 LPs to play on them. 2,000 Classical, 1,800 Jazz, and 2,200 Rock.

:notworthy:

Moon Doggy

I just bought a pile of Bryston. Congratulate me.. I'm a Bryston girl!

I'm a Bryston guy!....and I do congratulate you! Many years of enjoyment ahead. :thumb:

We're in the same boat (sorry werd) because I just recently purchased the BCD-1 and the B-100 to go along with my Torus BX-10.

I like Clearaudio TT's and Benz carts BTW