4B SST2 vs 28B SST2

casey68

Re: 4B SST2 vs 28B SST2
« Reply #20 on: 17 Oct 2014, 02:41 am »
The power conditioner made that significant of a difference?
I am about to have an electrician install 4 dedicated 20 amp ISO outlets in my room, I thought that would solve any power requirements emediately, perhaps I should look into the power conditioner.
Thanks for the tip

casey68

« Reply #21 on: 17 Oct 2014, 03:45 am »
Yep, but it's the power conditioner that gives it the juice.

I wasn't a believer, but Werd an Audiocircle member was over and listened to my system. I have a multi-channel setup fronts, surrounds, center, sub. Well we both could see the voltage on my cheap conditioner was dropping 7,8,9 volts constantly.

So he sold me his Monster conditioner gave me a deal actually. I hooked it up and I told him right away you're not getting that back.

Now I'm a believer. :smoke:

I just ordered an Equi=Tech Son of Q
Lets see if that cleans things up

Mag

« Reply #22 on: 18 Oct 2014, 12:09 am »

I just ordered an Equi=Tech Son of Q
Lets see if that cleans things up

I see Ray Charles endorsed that product.

I met Ray Charles when I drove taxi, it was sometime around 85 or 86. Picked him up at the hotel with his body guard who was like 6' 1/2 feet tall.

So as I'm driving I ask him "you play jazz?"  He says "I'ze plaze muzic, hopefully good muzic."

We get to the airport and he has his own jet airplane, might have been the same one Led Zepplin used in Song Remains the Same.

The whole time I was worried that he might tear his pants if he exited the car on the left as I had a wire sticking out of the corner of the seat. Fortunately he exited out the right back door. :smoke:

yioryos

« Reply #23 on: 19 Oct 2014, 04:12 am »

I met Ray Charles when I drove taxi, it was sometime around 85 or 86. Picked him up at the hotel with his body guard who was like 6' 1/2 feet tall.

So as I'm driving I ask him "you play jazz?"  He says "I'ze plaze muzic, hopefully good muzic."

We get to the airport and he has his own jet airplane, might have been the same one Led Zepplin used in Song Remains the Same.

The whole time I was worried that he might tear his pants if he exited the car on the left as I had a wire sticking out of the corner of the seat. Fortunately he exited out the right back door. :smoke:

Mag
You are a great story teller !!!

EIther that or I should start driving a taxi or maybe a bodyguard at 6.1 maybe I qualify and weight 210 lbs,I think thats the average for males now at days ,back in those times perhaps it was big but not anymore.
You know better nutrition and in general kids grow bigger than their parents, genetics something about about the strongest and fit e.t.c.

Cheers
George

Mag

« Reply #24 on: 19 Oct 2014, 11:44 am »

Mag
You are a great story teller !!!

EIther that or I should start driving a taxi or maybe a bodyguard at 6.1 maybe I qualify and weight 210 lbs,I think thats the average for males now at days ,back in those times perhaps it was big but not anymore.
You know better nutrition and in general kids grow bigger than their parents, genetics something about about the strongest and fit e.t.c.

Cheers
George

The story is true but I couldn't prove it since I was the only witness, I don't think even the taxi dispatch knew who I picked up. I drove taxi for 18 years, started when I was 21.

In the taxi the world comes to you. I've met people from almost every country in the world and also picked up other celebrities during that time.

As for the body guard he was a big mother, think basketball. I have a friend 6' 4" and he was definitely biggar, I'm 5' 8" 210 lbs. :smoke: