• The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
My Congrats to Paul
« on: 8 Sep 2012, 11:52 am »

saveloy

Re: My Congrats to Paul
« Reply #1 on: 8 Sep 2012, 01:07 pm »
Paul,

The site looks fantastic.  And the building & surroundings are stunning.  I'll see you shortly.

Kyri

PRELUDE

« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2012, 01:49 pm »
Well done and wish the best of luck in your new business. :thumb:

Alpha10

« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2012, 02:51 pm »
The site looks fabulous, I will be up to see you soon.

All the best of luck.

Cheers

Vipers

« Reply #4 on: 8 Sep 2012, 03:50 pm »
Thanks Guys and James, yes the website really did turn into a labour of love, I never imagined it could take over my life the way it did, I was lucky as I used a web designer called Jstyla, plug, plug :wink: who was really helpful and in the end showed me how to do alot of it myself, especially as I knew the products it made sense really.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone sees any bugs, mistakes or has any browsing issues to let me know as even though I've been over it with a fine tooth comb I'm sure there will be things I missed.

Now the website has been pretty much put to bed for now I can concentrate on getting the shop set up, I had workmen in all last week, but they have all finished, 2 dedicated ring mains have been installed + the PJ screen and projector went up in the week, not easy in a building with wooden beams everywhere but it has all been up for 3 days now so it is looking good.

So hopefully we can get this coming week out the way and then be open for business, now that I can't wait for, it seems to have taken months of planning and talking but at long last it is all starting to look real :)

Marius

« Reply #5 on: 8 Sep 2012, 04:17 pm »
Congrats from Holland! I won't be over soon (sorry), but sure wish i would.
All the best of success and hope you'll get all inspiration you aim for.

Marius

ps did I mention web- and reallife site look stunning?
they do!

alexone

• Anthony Bower, Stan Rybbert, John Stoneborough
« Reply #6 on: 8 Sep 2012, 08:19 pm »
...one perfect styled website. clean and modern.  :thumb:

very good, Paul!!!

al.

David C

• Don't try and lay no boogie woogie on the king
« Reply #7 on: 8 Sep 2012, 09:08 pm »
Congratulation on the store and web site. We moved from Surrey a yr ago after 13+ yrs in the UK and miss it very much. Seeing your store brings back so many good memories. Best of luck in the future.

David

mrJB

« Reply #8 on: 9 Sep 2012, 03:35 pm »
First page of the web site, is that a floating/not closed single quote?

'about us...

or is it suppose to be...

'bout us...

which would be fun, but uncharacteristically informal...great photos, by the way.

best of luck from an English major

mrJB

« Reply #9 on: 9 Sep 2012, 03:43 pm »
You can ignore the above, or better yet, if you are the moderator, you can delete it.  The closing single quotation mark is found on next page if you follow the link.  Duh.

Vipers

« Reply #10 on: 10 Sep 2012, 08:48 am »
Thanks again guys, it gives me great pleasure that the website is being received so well, we spent so much time on it, in the end you you start to go slightly mad and hope that when it is out in the real world it looks as good as you hope.

having a busy week this week setting all the kit up, then we'll be open for business, really missing my music at the moment, can't wait to unleash the SP3 again.

Once all the kit is in place I'll post some pictures.

Thanks again :thumb:

Ritchief

« Reply #11 on: 10 Sep 2012, 10:21 am »
Looking good Paul - I am sure that you will be very successful.....

If I ever up your way I will pop in..

All the best in you new adventure.

Rich.

larevoj

« Reply #12 on: 10 Sep 2012, 02:04 pm »
I like it very much and will surely drop by if ever I am in UK!  :thumb:

Congrats Paul! Hey, I have navigate around the site but is there any pics of your showroom?? I bet it looks cosy and chic! :)

Fernando

• fernando _at_ -34.899705, -56.158880
« Reply #13 on: 11 Sep 2012, 03:38 am »
Congratulations from Uruguay, Paul.

Great work  8)

Fernando.

BrysTony

« Reply #14 on: 11 Sep 2012, 01:55 pm »
Just adding my congratulations, Paul.   :thumb: :thumb:  I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas metroplex where there is a dearth of first class hi-fi shops.  Wish you were bringing your shop to Texas.   :D

Tony

alexone

« Reply #15 on: 11 Sep 2012, 08:23 pm »
Paul,

are there BIT units at the HifiLounge for demo purposes?

thanks,

al.

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
« Reply #16 on: 11 Sep 2012, 08:28 pm »
 :thumb:

alexone

« Reply #17 on: 11 Sep 2012, 08:35 pm »
...and hey, Paul...it's nice to see that the HifiLounge is not far away from Peterborough :eyebrows: :no_see: :rotflmao:

al.

Vipers

« Reply #18 on: 13 Sep 2012, 06:16 pm »
I like it very much and will surely drop by if ever I am in UK!  :thumb:

Congrats Paul! Hey, I have navigate around the site but is there any pics of your showroom?? I bet it looks cosy and chic! :)

Thanks again guys, and it goes without saying that if anyone is in the area you are all welcome to drop by for a good ol' English cuppa tea.

No pictures of the inside yet I'm afraid, still busy beavering away putting everything in place, I'll post some pics once we are straight, hoping to install all the Bryston kit on Sunday/Monday and should be ready for visitors in a week or so  :thumb:

My new 4B SST2 arrived yesterday to power my rears in the 5.1 system we will be running, although I am going to have a play with bi-amping my MB2i's with the 4B and a pair of 7B's, should sound pretty sweet :)

Right back to it.

Vipers

« Reply #19 on: 13 Sep 2012, 06:20 pm »
Paul,

are there BIT units at the HifiLounge for demo purposes?

thanks,

al.

Hi al, Unfortunately not, still waiting on PMC to figure out pricing, as soon as they do that I'll definitely be adding one of the flavours to my demo stock, especially being out I'm in the sticks a little, already had 2 power cuts, the extra protection will be well worth it.