Bruce's remaining gear - SOLD

jsalk

Bruce's remaining gear - SOLD
« on: 11 Dec 2013, 08:09 pm »
When Bruce (et+kooper) passed away, we volunteered to help his wife Linda sell the gear she no longer wanted or needed.  There are still a few items left.  We are listing them here.

(1) SongCenter stand (around $150)
(1 pair) On-wall SongSurround I's (around $700)
(1pair) Definitive Technology Mythos Gem XL Surround speakers.......on the wall / shelf Bipolar Satellite (around $250)
(1) APC AV H15 Power Conditioner (?)
(2) Epik Subwoofers - Empire Reference Dual 15” Sealed Subwoofers (new $1998 - around $900 each)

The prices I listed above are guesses as to what the items might be worth.  Linda asked for our opinion in that regard.

If you are interested in any of these items, you can PM et+kooper.  Linda will monitor for these PM's.  For more technical information, you can contact Bruce and Linda's friend Bill by PM'ing billmcc as Linda would have little knowledge of the gear in question.

Hopefully, we can find good homes for all of this gear and help Linda out in the process.

Thanks,

- Jim

« Last Edit: 12 Aug 2014, 05:50 pm by jsalk »

b52bgz

Re: Bill's remaining gear
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2013, 06:14 pm »
Looks like the APC H15 (in silver) goes for about $125. Black, for some odd reason, about $240. I might be interested in this (if its not black.)