Danny Richie is a....

Speaker Challenged

Re: Danny Richie is a....
« Reply #20 on: 23 Nov 2020, 02:24 am »
OK.  Enough fawning praise!   Anyone that reads Danny's post knows he can't spell for diddly.   :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaker Challenged

« Reply #21 on: 23 Nov 2020, 02:39 am »
I am constantly looking for the tiddy on my crimping tool.   :lol: Only Danny can get away with that one.  8)

e_biz80

« Reply #22 on: 23 Nov 2020, 01:08 pm »
Man that is making my speaker collection collect a lot of dust.  After getting my ex-treme's every other speaker I own that I try to rotate in sound like trash.

RusskySam

« Reply #23 on: 24 Nov 2020, 01:39 am »
An engineer of some great speakers AND an SOS at the same time.

jacabuneb

« Reply #24 on: 24 Nov 2020, 02:43 am »
A true renaissance man!

rockymystic

« Reply #25 on: 11 Dec 2020, 04:10 am »
 A truly wise and humble human being.

"When you really have something to offer to the world, then you can become truly humble. A tree when it has no fruit to offer, remains erect. But when the tree is laden with fruit, it bends down." ― Sri Chinmoy, The Wings of Joy: Finding Your Path to Inner Peace

Bendingwave

• Restricted
« Reply #26 on: 11 Dec 2020, 01:33 pm »
I like to watch GR Research videos on youtube as I find them very helpful and insightful, just dont post his vids on P.E. Tech talk as some veterans on that board called him toxic when it had nothing to do with that topic.

Danny Richie

« Reply #27 on: 11 Dec 2020, 02:16 pm »
I like to watch GR Research videos on youtube as I find them very helpful and insightful, just dont post his vids on P.E. Tech talk as some veterans on that board called him toxic when it had nothing to do with that topic.

There will always be haters.