Patriots
Bengals
Ravens
Jets

Predict the Superbowl Teams

Bigfish

Predict the Superbowl Teams
« on: 4 Jan 2010, 12:37 pm »
Well, it is playoff time in the NFL and the Superbowl Teams will be decided over the next 3 weekends.  I thought it would be fun to run a couple of polls to determine which teams the members of Audio Circle think will make the big show.  Please remember to vote in the two separate threads as I did not know how to post both conferences in one poll and to allow two votes.

Ken
« Last Edit: 4 Jan 2010, 01:45 pm by Bigfish »

Kevin Haskins

Re: Predict the Superbowl Teams
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2010, 09:55 pm »
I'm boring.... I'll take the Colts.   I think the Chargers will once again self-destruct.

Colts - Dallas Superbowl.   

jermmd

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2010, 12:12 am »
Jets will surprise everyone and beat the Vikings in the Superbowl. The new quarterback vs. the old legendary QB! ...or the Colts will win like everyone expects.

Joe

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #3 on: 5 Jan 2010, 12:30 am »
Well when it comes to the AFC, I really don't give a ,,,, but I don't have to vote with my heart here so I'll say San Diego Chargers cuz I'd love the opportunity for my Dallas Cowboys to get some Superbowl payback for the 2nd straight loss of december that the Chargers dealt them and all the guff that we Cowboy fans took from that loss.  :flame:

Cheers,
Robin

MarkM

« Reply #4 on: 5 Jan 2010, 01:11 am »
Chargers, defense is playing well and offense is balanced, even though L.T. isn't the same running back.

Bigfish

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jan 2010, 01:52 am »
It is a shame that Wes Welker was lost for the playoffs yesterday.  With Brady ailing from rib and finger injuries combined with the loss of Welker would seem to make it a long shot for the Pats to win it all this year.  I think the game between the Ravens and Pats this weekend could be a very interesting game!

Ken