Cheap and Family DIY holder for cable's

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
Cheap and Family DIY holder for cable's
« on: 7 Apr 2015, 01:03 am »
I came across this a few weeks ago as the seasonable scenery changed in the front room all around the stereo.  I believe this is a way to get the family involved and also help share some of the cost's we all come across.

KCLam

Re: Cheap and Family DIY holder for cable's
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2015, 08:14 am »
That is a neat idea and a nice rabbit to boot.

I was also on the lookout for cheerful objects to let my cables sit on but the ceramics objects are pretty pricy per unit.

I found a cheap and simple solution, wine stack connectors that worked well.  As of now, it does hold the cables pretty well. I will experiment and try to add weight to the base.

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2015, 03:33 pm »
aldcoll, that is just too funny, maybe you could start a bunny collection and have a whole family of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2015, 03:51 pm »
aldcoll, that is just too funny, maybe you could start a bunny collection and have a whole family of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I was getting ready to start posting the seasonable items that someone believes they should share space with the audio equipment.   The dried squash in a few months and corn husks are more of a fire hazard :nono: :nono:

I am looking through my wine stuff and right now the barrel rack is full :scratch: