OSX Yosemite issues connecting BDP?

Marius

OSX Yosemite issues connecting BDP?
« on: 18 Oct 2014, 02:03 pm »
Hi,

Is anyone with me having connecting issues on Yosemite? Finder lists files but then they disappear, MM won't connect completely, and isn't showing its full interface. Or won't connect at all.

Hope there's a fix?

Marius

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: OSX Yosemite issues connecting BDP?
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2014, 02:52 pm »
Hi Marius

Downloaded yesterday and no issues here.

james

Marius

« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2014, 03:29 pm »
Hey James!

Think it was another issue, previously mentioned to Chris on this board, of the BDP being unresponsive after a certain amount of time.  After rebooting the BDP, things seem in order again...

Closing the Yosemite thread, holding the 'bdp-unresponsive -after -a-longer -period' thread....

Cheers,
Marius

Hi Marius

Downloaded yesterday and no issues here.

james

unincognito

• Industry Participant
    • bryston.com
« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2014, 12:40 am »
Hi Marius,

Yes, I have made some head way on that issue; it appears once and awhile apache2 begin to runaway with system resources.  I'm curious if the new firmware build S2.10 will resolve this or if I will need to look into this further. 

Cheers
Chris

Marius

« Reply #4 on: 3 Nov 2014, 09:53 pm »
Hi Chris,

No sure of what you're saying here. s2.10 while i am a 2.06  2014-10-07? Do we have a new update? MM doesn't signal any update.

Cheers,
Marius

Hi Marius,

Yes, I have made some head way on that issue; it appears once and awhile apache2 begin to runaway with system resources.  I'm curious if the new firmware build S2.10 will resolve this or if I will need to look into this further. 

Cheers
Chris