FS: PS Audio Directstream DAC + Silver Power Cord

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
FS: PS Audio Directstream DAC + Silver Power Cord
« on: 25 Mar 2023, 03:50 pm »
I purchased this DAC for a second system that’s not going to happen. It’s a fantastic DAC. In the past few years I've had DACs from Denafrips, Lampizator, SW1X, Holo Audio, and a few others costing way more and this DAC is easily in that company. This was my second Directstream as I loved the first one and wanted to use this for another system, but its not going to happen so I'm looking to sell it. This unit does not have the bridge but I just used a WiiM streamer or Node 2i for much less and works better for me. I am including a silver power cord that I purchased from Grant Fidelity at my asking price that works great with front end gear as a sweetener as I have a few extra of these cords and I think this cord ups the DACs performance even more. I believe the cord was made by Jungson for Grant Fidelity and was a few hundred $$ by itself.

This unit has the latest software update and all updates and manual are available on the PS Audio site. The top is virtually scratch free which is hard to find on these units. It will be shipped in the original box with remote. Full disclosure, there is something rattling inside the unit when you move it. The original owner somehow dropped an SD card into the slot that’s supposed to be for the bridge when doing an update. It’s harmless and doesn’t effect performance at all. If you want to open the DAC you can retrieve it. Just want to make you aware.

$2400 + $75 flat rate shipping to the CONUS. Payment is PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo or Cash App, or you can use PayPal if you want to pay the fees.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
Re: FS: PS Audio Directstream DAC + Silver Power Cord
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2023, 09:38 pm »
LOWERED PRICE AS I'M GOING OUT OF TOWN NEXT WEEK AND WOULD LIKE TO SELL THIS BEFORE LEAVING.

ASKING $2200 AND I'LL INCLUDE THE SHIPPING TO THE CONUS AT THIS PRICE.