Selling brand new Song3s, SuperCharged Center, and RYTHMIK 12" sub

dhanks

No longer available
« Last Edit: 6 Aug 2017, 03:20 am by dhanks »

billmcc

Very nice! I wish the center was rear ported as I'm looking for an SC or HT2C. You should put the listing in the classifieds as well. Good luck  :)!

Bill

dB Cooper

Not that you'll need it  :drool:

hobones

Am interested.  Where in the bay area are you located? Please msg me.

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
I thought the standard Song3 had the bamboo midrange driver. These appear to be aluminum. Is this standard? What's the difference?

srb

I thought the standard Song3 had the bamboo midrange driver. These appear to be aluminum. Is this standard? What's the difference?

It was upgraded along the way .....

"Start with the RAAL 64-10 ribbon tweeter, add a 4" midrange with a bamboo an upgraded titanium cone and top things off with a 7.5" woofer that plays down to 33Hz with incredible power handling. The result is a combination that is sure to please"

http://www.salksound.com/model.php?model=Song3

jsalk

It is the exact same driver but with a titanium cone.  Originally we went with bamboo due to lower cost.  But when there were supply issues, we decided to upgrade to the titanium cone.  It measures exactly the same as the bamboo and is a perfect drop-in replacement.

- Jim

GregC

Where in the Bay Area are you located?

dhanks

Still available

dhanks

Still available

dhanks

Still available

Archguy

They're beautiful, and I'd sell my soul for those Song3s, but I'm sure you'd rather have $2500.

Why not consider a road trip?  I'm only 2000 miles away...........

:drool:

Yes indeed.......

dhanks

No longer available.
« Last Edit: 6 Aug 2017, 03:20 am by dhanks »