FS: Line Magnetic 508ia (tubes like new) SOLD!

misterclean

FS: Line Magnetic 508ia (tubes like new) SOLD!
« on: 27 Sep 2018, 08:17 pm »

SOLD

This amazing integrated amp replaced VAC separates in my system, and I actually preferred it. This amp is 48 watts of SET bliss, an absolute powerhouse with a velvet touch. It has that SET magic, while also being incredibly dynamic. It is surprisingly quiet, with no audible tube hiss unless you are very close to the speakers. I experienced none of the hum issues some have reported.

In short, this is just an incredible value in amplification. I used NOS tubes, though it sounds just great with the stock tubes, which are for all intents and purposes brand new.

The price is for the integrated only, which is a little over a year old. I am the original owner and have all the original packing. If you are interested in asking about tube upgrades I have used and recommend, I am open to that as well.

Buyer pays shipping. I have priced this integrated to sell, so would ask for a postal money order or cashier's check. I will accept PayPal, but will not pay the 3 percent fee at this price. You are welcome to use the Friends and Family option or pay the fee if you like. I just want to provide options for the buyer.

Pick-up is also available if you live anywhere near western North Carolina.
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2018, 03:14 am by misterclean »

misterclean

Re: FS: Line Magnetic 508ia (tubes like new) PRICE DROP!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2018, 11:02 pm »

Price drop. Grab this killer deal while you can.

misterclean

Re: FS: Line Magnetic 508ia (tubes like new) PRICE DROP!
« Reply #2 on: 15 Oct 2018, 11:49 pm »
Bump