Bella EXtreme 100 mono blocs- AC Special limited time pricing -1 pair left

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Hello AC'ers,
 There is only 4 days left on the introductory pricing for the Bella EXtreme 100 mono bloc amplifiers. For the next 4 days, we will let two pair go for only $6500 pr. Our current introductory pricing is $6,995 and starting the first of September, the price will be at the regular pricing of $8500 a pair.

Unfortunately, the cost to manufacture the chassis as well as our cost for the components used throughout has gone up significantly over the past few months.

All you have to do is place your order before Sept. 1st with a 50% down payment to secure the $6500 pricing. Balance will be due at time of completion.

http://www.bellaextreme.com/Bellaextreme100.htm
« Last Edit: 3 Sep 2007, 02:15 am by Response Audio »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
2 days left and counting!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
If anybody is on the fence about these amps, shoot me a PM and I will gladly talk to you about how happy I am with them.

As long as you don't need uber power or have in-efficient speakers, the Extreme 100's just sing baby!

George

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Good morning, I have had a few calls from those who are considering a pair of the 100's but will be out of town for the Holiday weekend. I forgot all about that.

I can also offer a special price on a pair of the Custom Mundorf or Signature Bella 100's if they come across as more appealing. These units will also be at thier retail pricing starting September 1st as well.

Only two pair will be offered no matter what version they are.

Custom Mundorf Bella 100's:
 $5,995 Silver/Oil --- $6,100 Silver/Gold

DETAILS

http://www.bellaextreme.com/Mundorf%20100%20amplifiers.htm

Signature & HT Bella 100's = $4,600 pr.

DETAILS

http://www.bellaextreme.com/bella100signature.htm
« Last Edit: 3 Sep 2007, 09:34 pm by Response Audio »

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
As long as you don't need uber power or have in-efficient speakers, the Extreme 100's just sing baby!

George

If you do (need uber power) there is the 200 model.  :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
If you do (need uber power) there is the 200's.

You should know woodsyi. I have a pair running right now and I sure am going to miss them when the customer comes and pickes them up. I am also working on a pair of Signature Hurricanes right now that uses the AuriCaps.
 I have one more pair of perfect condition stock Hurricanes here that are just waiting for someone to grab them as is or with full monty EXtreme upgrades :wink:.

They were brought in by a customer for EXtreme upgrades and when he walked into the door and saw I had a pair of EXtremes ready to go, he bought them instead and left the stock Canes here with me.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
If you do (need uber power) there is the 200's.

You should know woodsyi. I have a pair running right now and I sure am going to miss them when the customer comes and pickes them up. I am also working on a pair of Signature Hurricanes right now that uses the AuriCaps.
 I have one more pair of perfect condition stock Hurricanes here that are just waiting for someone to grab them as is or with full monty EXtreme upgrades :wink:.

They were brought in by a customer for EXtreme upgrades and when he walked into the door and saw I had a pair of EXtremes ready to go, he bought them instead and left the stock Canes here with me.

I had PM on another forum from a guy who is interested in the Canes.  I gave him your link and that pair you have up for a very good price.  I don't know if he is looking for the mod too or not. 

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
Thanks woodsyi. Greatly appreciated. They will be let go as-is or with modifications. I figure it was a good way for someone to have a like new pair of EXtremes at a reasonable cost. I would build them and keep them here for auditions but with the MKII Cane's being out there, it didn't make much sense for me to audition a product that was no longer available. Eventually, I may have a custom pair of EXtreme MKII's on the floor. This pair will be like no other as I have been speaking with one of my associates about what to do with this pair to set it apart from the rest. Some really neat ideas are being discussed. :drool:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
One pair of Bella EXtreme 100's left at this price.
These will include the Cryo treated IEC connectors as well as the Cryo treated Silver silver fuse holders for the main AC line. Triode/Pentode switch and our 5 YEAR warranty.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
ONLY 6 HOURS LEFT! You have till midnight tonight to grab this last pair!