Hi

Ddlux

Hi
« on: 2 Jun 2023, 08:50 pm »
I just joined the thread and am interested in 2 channel Hifi.  I’m also interested in purchasing equipment I see currently on this site but I am unable to access.

Cheers everyone.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jun 2023, 10:32 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC   :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 2 Jun 2023, 10:34 pm »
I just joined the thread and am interested in 2 channel Hifi.  I’m also interested in purchasing equipment I see currently on this site but I am unable to access.

Cheers everyone.
Welcome to AC  :thumb:
Try the Trading Post Circle after 3 post.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2023, 03:44 am »
Welcome!

Ddlux

« Reply #4 on: 4 Jun 2023, 08:31 pm »
Thanks a lot for the welcome message.  I am looking forward to being a member since it looks like this forum puts a premium on civility and respect.  I'm a bit tired of dealing with the opposite on some of the other forums.

When I was a teenager I got into music and stereo equipment like almost all of my friends. It seemed like there was a stereo shop on every corner.  I got away from it but about 3 years ago I got back into it and have really been having a fun time.  I got some pretty decent equipment and convinced my wife to let me turn her living room into my listening room with a few rules and criteria to observe. 

I have Luxman separates for pre / amplification, DCS for streamer, and Sonus Faber for speakers.  I have a Technics turntable but that doesn't seem to get used all that much.  Streaming is just so easy and entertaining for music discovery.  I'm a Roon/Qobuz user.  I only have Sonus play 5 in my garage studio, but I am itching to put together a lower cost system for out there since i spend more time working and listening there than I do my primary system.

Well that's me in a nutshell.

Regards.

Ddlux

Ddlux

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jun 2023, 06:01 pm »
FullRangeMan: "Try the Trading Post Circle after 3 post"

In brief, how does the Trading Post work?  Is it for buying, selling, and trading exclusively amongst Audio Circle members?

Thanks.

Ddlux

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #6 on: 5 Jun 2023, 08:16 pm »
Correct. Please read the Trading Post Guidelines before post ad.