RMAF 2013 Hotels

audiogoober

RMAF 2013 Hotels
« on: 30 Sep 2013, 07:31 pm »
This year will be my first RMAF. Due to other obligations for Columbus Day Weekend this year,  I wasn't thinking it was going to happen. I've juggled my other commitments and am in. :thumb:

The flights are all set and I'm considering a rental car.

As everyone knows, the Marriott and Hyatt are sold out. I called both and got on their cancellation lists, and am starting to research other hotels noted in various AC threads.

Does anyone know if there's still any good rooms available within walking distance to the show?

Mr. Don

Re: RMAF 2013 Hotels
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2013, 08:14 pm »
A couple of months ago, I booked my room at the Hilton Garden Inn across the street. I think it's the closest neighbor, roughly in between the Marriott and Hyatt. I think they're worth a call to see if rooms are open.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #2 on: 30 Sep 2013, 08:51 pm »
Garden Inn is nothing fancy but if you can get in, definitely easily walkable to both other hotels. 

Bryan

audiogoober

« Reply #3 on: 1 Oct 2013, 10:45 pm »
Thank You Mr. Don and bpape!

vinyl_lady

« Reply #4 on: 2 Oct 2013, 01:23 am »
HGI is where I have stayed every year since it opened. It's clean, bed is comfortable enough, shower works, free WiFi and free cook to order breakfast if you are a Hilton Honors member. A short walk across the street to the Marriott.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2013, 01:59 am »
There's also a Hampton Inn not too far away - about a 5 minute walk across a couple of parking lots.

AluminatiSound

• Industry Participant
  • Machining and Audio What A Great Match!
« Reply #6 on: 9 Oct 2013, 08:36 pm »
Have fun Greg!!

Wish i could go....

Best,
Matt