just got Salk's Christmas card...

Art_Chicago

just got Salk's Christmas card...
« on: 20 Dec 2009, 01:49 am »
.... and I'd like to wish Merry Christmas to all the Salk personnel for their great job. The customer service is unbelievable as well as the quality of Salk speakers!

Big Red Machine

Re: just got Salk's Christmas card...
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2009, 02:48 am »
They have a great crew!  They're a lot of fun over there.

Nuance

« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2009, 06:01 am »
Agreed.  Merry Christmas to Jim, Dennis and the rest of the crew.  And Merry Christmas to all you folks here as well. 

funkmonkey

« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2009, 07:26 am »
:xmas:  I would like to join in to wish Jim, Dennis and their family(s) and crew a very Happy Holiday.   :xmas:

....and best wishes to all you guys as well.  Cheers  :beer:

lowtech

« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2009, 08:31 am »
I wonder how their non-Christan customers' would feel by receiving said card.

WntrMute2

« Reply #5 on: 20 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm »
well I got one too.  And as an atheist I found the card just fine.  It shows a kid hugging a huge snowman (on the front).  Inside the wording refers to friends, warm wishes and a  new year filled with joyful sounds.  Perfectly appropriate card for the situation.  Good choice from Salk Sound.  Thanks

Big Red Machine

« Reply #6 on: 20 Dec 2009, 01:33 pm »

martyo

« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2009, 02:53 pm »
Merry Christmas to Jim and Mary and the crew at Salk and of course to all you blokes here on the Circle :thumb:

The Funks

mathgeek97

« Reply #8 on: 20 Dec 2009, 03:11 pm »
It was a perfectly appropriate, and very nice "Holiday" card.  I have mine sitting on top of one of my towers.
Happy Holidays to Jim and crew!

Philistine

« Reply #9 on: 20 Dec 2009, 03:26 pm »
Thanks to Jim and the gang for the card...season's greetings to the Salk crew also.

Nice surprise to receive the 50% off loyalty voucher for HT4 upgrade - just kidding  :rotflmao:

oneinthepipe

• Trainee
    • Salk Signature Sound/Audio by Van Alstine two-channel system
« Reply #10 on: 20 Dec 2009, 05:13 pm »
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Happy Holidays to everyone.

jsalk

« Reply #11 on: 20 Dec 2009, 07:14 pm »

Nice surprise to receive the 50% off loyalty voucher for HT4 upgrade

I told Mary to hold off sending the vouchers until we announce the HT4 (which may finally happen in early January).

- Jim

Mudslide

« Reply #12 on: 20 Dec 2009, 09:47 pm »
Happy Holidays to Jim, Mary, and Dennis...and the rest of you AC'ers, too.   :wink:  I thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts and appreciate the Salk team for making it possible.

Much good health, happiness, and success throughout the New Year.

Warm regards,

RJ

PS:  Mary, don't we 'trailer pushers' get an extra 5% off in addition to those HT4 vouchers?   aa

Nuance

« Reply #13 on: 21 Dec 2009, 08:02 am »
Still haven't received my card (hint hint).  Haha, I am just kidding.  I moved to a different address and I doubt Jim has it.  :)

evan1

« Reply #14 on: 21 Dec 2009, 09:24 am »

Nice surprise to receive the 50% off loyalty voucher for HT4 upgrade

I told Mary to hold off sending the vouchers until we announce the HT4 (which may finally happen in early January).

- Jim

I guess that is why your showroom in the Northeast hasn't got their voucher either  :lol:

jsalk

« Reply #15 on: 21 Dec 2009, 01:58 pm »
Still haven't received my card (hint hint).  Haha, I am just kidding.  I moved to a different address and I doubt Jim has it.  :)

Well, that would explain it.  Better email your new address so I can update our records.  Seriously.

- Jim

OgOgilby

« Reply #16 on: 21 Dec 2009, 03:00 pm »
A very Merry Christmas to Jim and Mary, Dennis and the rest of the crew - thanks for the card!  Happy Holidays to everyone on Audio Circle  :xmas:
« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2009, 05:39 pm by OgOgilby »

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #17 on: 21 Dec 2009, 03:26 pm »
A very Merry Christmas to Jim and Mary, Dennis and the rest of the crew.  Happy Holidays to everyone on Audio Circle.

Thanks for the holiday greetings, everyone.  And right back at you.  Jim sent me a whole bunch of HT4 vouchers, but unfortunately 23" of white stuff forced me to close the Bethesda showroom.  At least I had a chance to tweak the FINAL version of the HT4.  Or at least I hope so.  This thing has had a longer gestastion period than the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. 

fsimms

« Reply #18 on: 21 Dec 2009, 03:34 pm »
At least I had a chance to tweak the FINAL version of the HT4.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bob

Nuance

« Reply #19 on: 21 Dec 2009, 06:42 pm »

Well, that would explain it.  Better email your new address so I can update our records.  Seriously.

- Jim

Oh, hehe, I was just goofing (I really did move), but okay; e-mail sent.  Thanks.  :)